Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

v SD 6 years 7 months ago #132198

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

Freezin wrote: Mate I live in NZ just rely on lots of info/ updates from my brother who goes to all EF games and my mate whose son plays reserves at EF and another whose son played colts at EF last year and otherr mates who are life long EF fans who I went to the footy with as a teenager thru to my 30's...they keep me posted and in the loop...I trust their judgement and views....plus they are close to all the inside juicy club goss which I cant pass on until they give me the heads up....

Don't envy you over there mate, what with another Wallabies capitulation, the Kiwis would be crowing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v SD 6 years 7 months ago #132234

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
Well done Old Easts, a massive win today to avoid the wooden spoon, showed some real heart, and kept the spoon out of Fremantle!

Last edit: by Bazza.

v SD 6 years 7 months ago #132269

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
All good mikeh....I just say the wallabies are crap so for the ABs to win in the dying seconds must mean they are just as crap because Eddie Jones English side wouldnt of let Aust get so close......when the Wallabies were 17-0 up I turned it over and watched John Wick part 2....I knew what was coming....Cheika will keep his job for another year for that improved Wallsby performance....LOL.....the ABs can win from any where....which makes rugby so predictable and boring because their dominance is really killing the game.....fantastic side but yeah another Bledisoe Cup for NZ......yawn.....so farking boring.

v SD 6 years 7 months ago #132274

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Grassy to be honest I feel gutted(not sorry) for you Perth boys taking the title of wooden spooners again....no difference between our two clubs seasons this year....as the table shows.....our final games give us fans hope....but the last 3 -4 games for EF have all been winnable up untill the last 10 mins.....also EF win today produced a great spread of goal kickers against a historically strong SD defence led by Ames,Notte,Howard et al.....my worry for Perth is that Ninyette kicked nearly all your goals and if WCE dont rookie him on that performance I will be amazed...though Ryan kicked 6 v them yesterday....so who knows....you guys cant afford to lose the likes of Ninyette....EF wont lose any youngsters to the AFL....

v SD 6 years 7 months ago #132305

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
What a difference 1 game makes in terms of the outlook for 2018!

From the disastrous year that was 2017, will the rebirth of the club come? We need to make sure the young guys stick around, get back the other talent youngsters (J.Green, Perry for example), get Ibbotson and Griffin and any other locals that may be delisted, and then add at least 1 (yes 1) top end talented recruit. Recruiting for all bottom sides is hard- so lets get 1.

Stephen and Critchton have retired- may be a couple more.

Great win yesterday and we had chances to knock off Swans twice (Top 5), Peel (Top 3) and Subi (1st) this year. Easier to say than do- but we may not be that far away

Bring on 2018

Last edit: by KCEF.

v SD 6 years 7 months ago #132333

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373
Heard a few of your players on the sidelines discussing "keep chipping it sideways, let's suck the life outta them" and "smart footy smart footy" ...clearly the Wiley influence. Will need to develop a better game plan than what I witnessed yesterday to trouble the top sides in seasons to come but clearly headed in the right direction. The fact you actually have a game plan and were willing to follow it is a promising sign. Can't say the same for my mob
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

v SD 6 years 7 months ago #132601

• strono
  • strono's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
I knew we would win as it would of been an injustice to win the wooden spoon considering we were in so many games this season

with some luck with recruits next year, the 20 kids that made their debut & a colts team finishing minor premiers there is light

do the anti wiley campaigners still want him out??????

v SD 6 years 6 months ago #132764

• Observer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
Nah like to see him get another 2 year extension based on beating Swans in the last game of the
home and away season.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

v SD 6 years 6 months ago #132767

• strono
  • strono's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
and the almighty conqueror you would replace him with....gee I hope he doesn't have the same personnel as wiley had this season but hey we wont hold that against him WILL WE

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 345 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL