Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

v SD 6 years 7 months ago #131948

• strono
  • strono's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
B M Franklin S Read J Harrold
HB J Schofield D Winton C Eardley
C T Bennett J Marsh J Kalajzic
HF A Stephen J Perham D Anthony
FF A Ryan C Symonds J Mcnamara
F M Watson J Crichton T Marshall
Int. H Creasey, Z Mccarrey, C Green, S Henson, C Holmes, T Omodei, D O'Reilly,
In Z Mccarrey, S Henson, T Omodei, J Schofield,
Out M Jupp,

we will win & avoid the wooden spoon!!!!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ti Em

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v SD 6 years 7 months ago #131992

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
whilst Jupp is no monster EF do lack height up back and I can see Cary and even Notte(if he goes forward) stretching EF defence tomorrow.......would be nice to win no doubt to avoid the spoon.....but realistically it's been a horrible season either way.......would be nice to get the reserves in the finals......can see at least 8 guys who will play tomorrow in the league for EF, being eligible for reserves next week, if EF pinch 5th spot

The colts can afford to cruise with top spot already in the bag......nice to know the likes of O'Reilly and Ryan can drop back come finals time.....and a few others most likely playing reserves this weekend in Miniverni, Nevill, & Newton dropping back for the colts come finals time...pity young Strnadica misses out by one game, he has been a revelation for the reserves for EF these last few weeks.....especially since he came out of Year 12 footy for South Coogee in the last month, to help out EF reserves due to so many players out with injury.......great to see........good luck to all three teams.......
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ti Em

Last edit: by Freezin.

v SD 6 years 7 months ago #132131

• Godinoz
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 26
It will be fantastic if the Sharks flog the Swans today. Go Sharks! Not happy that the Administrator has banned SS. This seems to be an all Black and White run web site. Go Tigers, Go Bulldogs, Go Sharks and go you mighty Lions. See you next year Swannies!

v SD 6 years 7 months ago #132132

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
well done old easts

v SD 6 years 7 months ago #132135

• Custodian
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 76
Sitting in my hotel room in Limerick, Ireland it has been a great start to the day following the game on the Internet. To be sure, to be sure. Well done Sharks!

v SD 6 years 7 months ago #132136

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Godinoz wrote: It will be fantastic if the Sharks flog the Swans today. Go Sharks! Not happy that the Administrator has banned SS. This seems to be an all Black and White run web site. Go Tigers, Go Bulldogs, Go Sharks and go you mighty Lions. See you next year Swannies!

If EP lost SD were playing finals regardless of the other results...homework first before flapping ones mouth off.

Congrats to the Sharks boys today. Turned up today and destroyed my mob who have been bloody embarrassing for 6 weeks or so ever since the day Harding decided to pull the pin. The 2 x 70 metre bombs from #27 were great moments despite my allegiances.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Last edit: by Dirty Weekender.

v SD 6 years 7 months ago #132138

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Godinoz wrote: It will be fantastic if the Sharks flog the Swans today. Go Sharks! Not happy that the Administrator has banned SS. This seems to be an all Black and White run web site. Go Tigers, Go Bulldogs, Go Sharks and go you mighty Lions. See you next year Swannies!

If EP lost SD were playing finals regardless of the other results...homework first before flapping ones mouth off.

Congrats to the Sharks boys today. Turned up today and destroyed my mob who have been bloody embarrassing for 6 weeks or so ever since the day Harding decided to pull the pin. The 2 x 70 metre bombs from #27 were great moments despite my allegiances.

DW based on what "Godinoz" said I suspect he may be another "Outer" creation. FFS how many aliases can you create on the one website. Agree with your other sentiments, it was a long day today but well done to the Sharks boys. Too good.

v SD 6 years 7 months ago #132142

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Nice way to finish a crap season....like for Perth fans last week a bit of light perhaps to carry thru to 2018.....whilst Perth get the wooden spoon gong EF were no better at tomes during the season....whilst injuries to some EF senior guys hurt the club....opportunities were created by a host of youngsters for the future....hopefully EF can keep these youngsters next year.....recruit some quality and entice some ex players back.

Bad luck to the reserves,but I guess that loss to WP by a couple and kicking 6.18 v Perth in a 5 pt loss came back to bite in the end....as for the colts....beaten at the death, finished top,earn that break and hopefully the likes of Ryan,O'Reilly,Nevill, Collard,Blurton and Ritchie can come back and add some quality to the side.....hope young Strnadica is ok after landing on his head after that hang in the reserves game....

v SD 6 years 7 months ago #132147

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Good God, what happened? Where has this been all year???? Funny thing isn't it? One game like this and I'm already looking forward to next season. Great way to send off Stevo.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Last edit: by 58shark.

v SD 6 years 7 months ago #132148

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

mikeh wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote:

DW based on what "Godinoz" said I suspect he may be another "Outer" creation. FFS how many aliases can you create on the one website. Agree with your other sentiments, it was a long day today but well done to the Sharks boys. Too good.

Mikeh it wasn't as long as it could have been based on the colts and ressies wins.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 489 guests and one member online

• Whitey

Newest Footy Recruits

• RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog