Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

EF v Subi 11 years 2 weeks ago #10677

• strono
  • strono's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
B/ B Cooper S Jansen J Schofield

HB/ A Stephen S Dodd S Hancock

C/ R O'Brien M Mcgough S Henson

HF/ B Peake T Howlett M Duffy

FF/ J Simpson F Macdougall R Lester-Smith

F/ C Symonds R Hadley D Kerr

Int.
J Bayliss, M Boyle, M Jupp, T Chalwell, R Cooyou, A Tropiano, K King,

In
B Cooper, S Jansen, J Schofield, S Hancock, M Boyle, D Kerr, M Jupp, R Cooyou

Out
B O'Brien, B Sheppard, M Brown, S Menegola, B Dalziell, G Ibbotson, C Sutcliffe, J Brennan

be interested to know why menegola & ibbotson are outs?
also not sure whether sheppard, dalziel or brennan will get a gig for west coast

anyway it is good to know we have the depth to cover for these blokes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EF v Subi 11 years 2 weeks ago #10699

• TheRock
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36
Ibbitson injured.
Not sure with Menegola?
Shepherd played against Freo.

Brock injured as well.

EF v Subi 11 years 2 weeks ago #10705

• TheRock
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Spriggy mentioned on the Shark Circle tonight (and he's spot on) that 21 of the 25 in the squad for Saturday are EF born & bred.

Also, well done to Scotty Hancock on making his debut if selected in the final team.

Last edit: by TheRock.

EF v Subi 11 years 2 weeks ago #10706

• dogman
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
Huge outs though. Sutcliffe??
SFFC - WOOF WOOF

EF v Subi 11 years 2 weeks ago #10707

• TheRock
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Was sub for Freo v WC. Has held his spot.

EF v Subi 11 years 2 weeks ago #10711

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Doggie, I reckon Subi losing Sinclair is a massive out for them....Kerr coming back is a massive in for EF don't you think Doggie. Sheppard and Sutcliffe for WCE/Freo have both kept their spots which is understandable......great to see names like Hancock, Jupp and Chalwell on that bench....BH will be as excited as me if all three of these boys play....don't understand how Cooyou gets a look in yet Curley doesn't?....

Anyway I can see one of out of Dalziell or Brennan playing for EF.....anyway it gives a chance for some of these local boys to get a run, because this time next year these players will be expected to step up once the affiliation kicks in, so give them game time now. I'd have Jupp at FB instead of Jansen.....stick Hancock in the midfield, King/Bayliss to H/B, don't need Tropiano or Boyle playing because Kerr,Hadley and McGough are the in and unders, EF need runners like Simpson, O'Brien, Hancock and Peake to get the ball forward....though Subi's defence like SD is mature and well drilled....gotta feeling EF will struggle up front to kick enough goals, though through the middle and up back EF should more than be competitive.

For me Chalwell, Bayliss, Jupp and King on the bench with Jansen to make way if brennan or dalziell comes in

EF v Subi 11 years 2 weeks ago #10745

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839

Freezin wrote: Doggie, I reckon Subi losing Sinclair is a massive out for them....Kerr coming back is a massive in for EF don't you think Doggie. Sheppard and Sutcliffe for WCE/Freo have both kept their spots which is understandable......great to see names like Hancock, Jupp and Chalwell on that bench....BH will be as excited as me if all three of these boys play....don't understand how Cooyou gets a look in yet Curley doesn't?....

Anyway I can see one of out of Dalziell or Brennan playing for EF.....anyway it gives a chance for some of these local boys to get a run, because this time next year these players will be expected to step up once the affiliation kicks in, so give them game time now. I'd have Jupp at FB instead of Jansen.....stick Hancock in the midfield, King/Bayliss to H/B, don't need Tropiano or Boyle playing because Kerr,Hadley and McGough are the in and unders, EF need runners like Simpson, O'Brien, Hancock and Peake to get the ball forward....though Subi's defence like SD is mature and well drilled....gotta feeling EF will struggle up front to kick enough goals, though through the middle and up back EF should more than be competitive.

For me Chalwell, Bayliss, Jupp and King on the bench with Jansen to make way if brennan or dalziell comes in

Agree freeze, Sinclair has been far and away Subi's most influential player this season so far, he sets up our mids when in the ruck and is very hard to match up on when forward, plus being an AFL listed player he is a level above in fitness.
Subi forward structure was far better last week and the backs are as solid as ever, it will come down to the mids as usual, but this is the Gummies best chance for some time to get the lion off your backs, should be a ripper game.

EF v Subi 11 years 2 weeks ago #10763

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Brennan left out of WCE side with Dalziell and Sinclair in.....not too sure who Woosha will keep over as the emergency?.....not fussed if Brennan doesn't play, good to see Cooper and Schofield back in.

Senior I still think that EF forward line will find Subi's mature bodies in Parker, Rumble et al hard to crack, especially with BOB out. Be interested to see if Malaxos uses MacDougall as a forward and rucks with Symonds and Chalwell.....once again if EF kicks a winning score it will be spread once again over a number of goal kickers...however Subi always seem to find a fella who kicks a bucket load....usually one off too.....Waters last time from memory....who this time?

EF v Subi 11 years 2 weeks ago #10791

• strono
  • strono's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
Updated

In
B Cooper,S Jansen,J Schofield,S Hancock,D Kerr,J Brennan, M Boyle

Out
B O'Brien,B.Sheppard,M Brown,S Menegola,B Dalziell,G.Ibbotson, C.Sutcliffe

EF v Subi 11 years 1 week ago #10824

• tanker69
  • Thank you received: 0
great game by the 2010 colts premiers, up the sharks!

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 323 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020