Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

v Subi 6 years 8 months ago #129441

• Observer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
Mirco was Souths leading goal kicker in ressies wasn't he... that's why he was brought to the club to solve the goal kicking problems this season. Not always as easy to make the step up to the next level as a key position player... perhaps that's why South released him... Will Brandon Ellis be back in 2018 along with Howson? Howson not really a contested mark... Perham, where is he at now? probably still has value as the 3rd or 4th forward... Watson not a ruck and will need to be up front weekly in 2018 if East are to get any value out of him....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v Subi 6 years 8 months ago #129443

• Plus1
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5
I agree freeze. If he isnt going to be there put us all out of our misery now. Give the last few games to up and comers. Franklin similar size and twice the player chriton is. Cuneo should be playing every game but gets dropped instead of non performing spuds like him
If i was club looking for talent i would approach cuneo and franklin. I wouldnt think it would take much to lure them out of our basket case.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 375 guests and 3 members online

• Whitey
  • premiership hangover
  • Warwick Greenwood Bulls

Newest Footy Recruits

• CarlosPhymn
  • Helenusaph
  • DJbem