Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

v Subi 6 years 8 months ago #129279

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
LOL....not sure where to start here....anything less than a 5 goal loss will be a win I guess for EF....but hey EF rolled Subi last year when they were on an 11 unbeaten run.....the more you win the closer you are to a loss I guess....don't think the Subi boys would be fussed one iota dropping a game here....more so to keep their players feet on the ground....saying that Schofield seems to instill a sense of pride that prevents his players from even thinking about losing.

EF pushed Subi last game they met....only fell off in the last quarter.....one can only hope I guess....good to see young Cronan playing well, allows Watson to play up front.....good to see Hampson at FF.....also Marsh at CHF....though can see Marsh playing in the middle to help combat the toughness/hardness of Cockie, Horsley and Kitchen......should be some good games in the colts and reserves as well.....though losing a few more players in Burton and Hebiton are killing the reserves chances of playing finals footy......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v Subi 6 years 8 months ago #129286

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
It looks pretty tight in the Ressies- 5th spot up for grabs with 3 teams in the mix. I think we've done well to hold onto 5th with all the injuries we've had and we've lost twice to Peel- which hurts as they fluctuate week to week depending on Freo numbers. If we can make the finals then we should have a pretty strong side with a lot of the current League team qualifying

v Subi 6 years 7 months ago #129341

• TheRock
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36
As the Subi people have said they don't like the wet so the line at 60+ is a good bet. I also think the $21 on offer for 1-39 cant be missed...you just never know. ;)

v Subi 6 years 7 months ago #129344

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 249
Both prices are very appealing. Either team under 39.5 or Subi 1 to 39 also look good.

v Subi 6 years 7 months ago #129376

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Did Subi leave the ground after the 3/4 huddle?

Looks like Crichton had another 10 pt player game....LOL

v Subi 6 years 7 months ago #129379

• Plus1
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5
For me every time Chricton plays Wileys credibility dissapears, if he has any left
Biggest x afl dud going around and he is keeping out better players. Cuneo harding kalajic franklin etc.
Never played a single ressies game and should have played 50.

v Subi 6 years 7 months ago #129404

• Observer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
Same old story as last few seasons Plus 1, the $$$ players hold their spots regardless of pi55 performances while others are chopping blocks. Probably why some have pulled the pin and moved on now doubt, Green and Schleicher a couple of mid examples.

v Subi 6 years 7 months ago #129412

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
What's the story with Henson? Talk about him not being at EF next year?
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

v Subi 6 years 7 months ago #129429

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
I've heard Henson and Crichton are done at the end of the year with a couple of others undecided

v Subi 6 years 7 months ago #129436

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
If that being the case surely Crichton could finish off the season in the seconds.....Henson at least has played some decent footy in those 100+ games for EF unlike the former.....would like to see Green get a go till the end.....as for others 'undecided' hopefully that doesnt include Hampson....

Symonds back in with his 7....what was the go with Mirco?....hasnt hit the scoreboard as much as I thought he would...but only young....wonder if EF will have a look a that SF guy leading the reserves goal kicking...can't see him getting a go any time soon with SF current forward line.....

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 343 guests and 3 members online

• Success Hill
  • Southerner
  • Johnny Leonard

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes