Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

EF v SD 6 years 9 months ago #127788

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
Agree there was a lot to like today from a Sharks point of view. They played well as a team and used the ball better than Swans I felt. Their younger guys all showed promise and Hampson and Eardley led the way in the midfield. I just thought they went a bit defensive in the last five minutes after they had hit the front and really should have gone for the jugular and tried to kick another goal because I thought they had Swans on the rack at the 25 min mark. Perhaps a lack of confidence to finish off the game but EF will cause a few upsets if they can bring that performance every week

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EF v SD 6 years 9 months ago #127799

• Danger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 42

mikeh wrote: Agree there was a lot to like today from a Sharks point of view. They played well as a team and used the ball better than Swans I felt. Their younger guys all showed promise and Hampson and Eardley led the way in the midfield. I just thought they went a bit defensive in the last five minutes after they had hit the front and really should have gone for the jugular and tried to kick another goal because I thought they had Swans on the rack at the 25 min mark. Perhaps a lack of confidence to finish off the game but EF will cause a few upsets if they can bring that performance every week

I'm not so sure they went defensive.It took until the 25 min mark of the last quarter for Swans to make the spare accountable and it changed the game!

EF v SD 6 years 9 months ago #127845

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 111
Missed yesterdays effort but looks like another step in the right direction. Massive game next week- if we play like we did against Peel and Swans we should easily account for Perth. At this stage, they are playing more like a wooden spooner than us

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 640 guests and 2 members online

• Whitey
  • Tiger Tales

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL