Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

EF V CL 6 years 10 months ago #125610

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 250
Nearly snatched it yesterday but the bizarre device that Claremont call a siren sounded sparing Claremont blushes just moments after Jesse Mirco's 2 goal. It was a vastly improved and committed display by the blue and whites. Andrew Stephen led the way and showed real goal sense kicking 7. Jayden Schofield was excellent so too was Thomas Bennett. Cam Eardley and Matt Watson were both solid in the Middle and certainly amongst our best. Mirco and Nathan Fahey both showed real promise as too does Alex Howson. Those 3 between them tally just 21 league games. Thomas Marshall, back in the side was excellent laying many tackles. Ben Harding and Matthew Burton both had very sound first games. Leon Pearton in his 2nd league game made an impression too and kicked one of the goals of the day in the second term.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EF V CL 6 years 10 months ago #125613

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Sounds very unsiren like. Probably so it does not disturb the future neighbours too much. One of the spivvy new apartment blocks is up and have balconies you can watch the footy live from. The downside is that it will always feature the college boys.

EF V CL 6 years 10 months ago #125628

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
How did Bailey go?..at a 192cm he hopefully along with Scott and Davidson will be the cornerstone of EF future defence....how did Stephen play....crumbing or marking for his goals?

EF V CL 6 years 10 months ago #125633

• Custodian
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 76
I though Bailey improved as the game went on. Stephen's goals came from his ability to read the play. Some resulted from good use of his body as well as crumbing and marking

EF V CL 6 years 10 months ago #125660

• strono
  • strono's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
the trainers had to use the showers to fill their water containers....no taps to be found
how much did this place cost?

EF V CL 6 years 10 months ago #125664

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149

strono wrote: the trainers had to use the showers to fill their water containers....no taps to be found
how much did this place cost?

A lazy $16m

EF V CL 6 years 10 months ago #125670

• Custodian
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 76
Firstly congratulations to Claremont on the opening of a wonderful facility. Clearly there are some teething problems as outlined above but would it be possible to provide a siren that is loud enough to be heard. I would love us to have a similar facility at East Fremantle. Regarding the game, I saw a glimpse of the future with a group of young men having a red hot go! Hopefully we will be able to retain most of this group going into next season., The crowd of about 4000 (my estimate) saw a good contest.

Last edit: by Custodian.

EF V CL 6 years 10 months ago #125673

• Grey Fin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
Fellows: Claremont are a bottom dweller team. Dont forget that. WE LOST. Thats 10 in a row, and 2 out of the last 23. Been away for a couple of weeks. Nothing has changed. Apparently and ex president walked out at half time of the Derby? Surely enough is enough and stop making excuses. Yeah, play the youngsters, but Coach to win... Ill feeling growing at Shark Park amongst supporters. Some changes needed

EF V CL 6 years 10 months ago #125676

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I might try that. Go away for a couple of weeks and things might be better when I come back. Your assumption of an ill feeling could be right as I cannot imagine anyone would be happy with 0 and 10. Don't get your​ last point though, the one about coaching to win. What changes would you make apart from sacking the newly contract extended coach?

EF V CL 6 years 10 months ago #125694

• Grey Fin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
Read your last paragragh....

You still have to coach the players to win games, otherwise they forget how to when the time comes. Not enough Pro active moves during games, and when its finally done, the game is OVER. Thge players ned leaders, they dont have any. The Coach has to shine the torch and give belief by actions.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 715 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977