Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

v EP 6 years 11 months ago #122982

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Lucky number 7 perhaps :lol: ......can EF break their duck?.....this time last year when EP and EF met, EF dominated the game after the first quarter and won easily.....then went on to beat Subi by 80 points.....seems like a life time ago...LA and Moreno out....Schofield somehow dodges the tribunal bullet.....no Jamie Mac fro the looks of things......Henson back no doubt for game 100 most likely....Howson for Moreno?.....Howson deserves a crack after Mirco has had a few games to cement his spot to no goal kicking avail.....Stokes and Symonds to ruck again?.....wonder if young Ben Harding gets a debut?.....certainly racking up the numbers in the seconds.....

EF battled hard with 2 men down before half time last week.....actually kicked 15 goals......EP defence of Schofield MacKenzie and Anderson will be a tough nut to crack......no out out tall forwards for EP....bar McInnes....though with WCE ruck woes he maybe needed to help Jones in the rucking duties.....to say EF need a win is an understatement....touch wood BOB, Hampson, Watson and even Howson (if selected) can build on that 15 goal performance from ladt week.

The seconds will be working hard v EP reserves.....but they did well to push SF reserves a fortnight back plus beat WP pretty easily last week...so one can only hope.....

The colts keep keeping on winning games by over 8 goals most week.....anyone know the deal about young Gero boy Jaimon Alone....seems to be back playing for the Rovers Footy club in the GNFL.....definitely one kid with the skill set to go far at the club from all reports.....touch wood he resurfaces again soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Freezin.

v EP 6 years 11 months ago #122985

• Southrlegends
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
EF league by 21 points

v EP 6 years 11 months ago #123116

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Another flogging :( and from the scum of the WAFL :blush:
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

v EP 6 years 11 months ago #123119

• Shark Tragic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
Hmmm...

Been a member for 40 years. Rarely complain about the team. Understand they're not a Subi who buy success and fuck the junior development, but fuck me, show some fight. Totally flawed game plan which all the Wylie sycophants love of hand balling or kicking sideways instead of kicking direct to at least give a contest, playing Marsh in some bizarre midfield position, watching two fighters in BOB and Stephen scratching their nuts in the forward line watching the comedy backline. I think no Sharks supporter coming on here by the time I've posted sums up the embarrassment. Not good enough by any stretch especially when squibs like Jetta end up looking like they should be playing AFL. I'll be at Leederville next week.

Last edit: by Shark Tragic.

v EP 6 years 11 months ago #123138

• TheRock
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36
Not good!!! I'm worried if we will actually win a game after that. B)

I heard L.Anthony shouldn't have even played last week...now he's out for up to 6 weeks. And McNamara might need surgery and season ending. :pinch:

v EP 6 years 11 months ago #123144

• Shark Tragic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
Last I heard JMac was going in/had surgery. Perham still in an arm brace. Anthony out for many weeks and Subi still making a killing with Scout Entertainment at Subiaco Oval whilst six other clubs try and break even. Eagles and Dockers arse suckers can go fuck themselves. But hey, as long as footy talent down south have a pathway to AFL that's all that matters. No wait, I think I might have that last bit wrong. Grumpy.

v EP 6 years 11 months ago #123158

• Custodian
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 76
Left shortly after half time! Totally disillusioned with the state of the WAFL and East Fremantle's lack of competitiveness. We will struggle to win a game in 2017. Very poor attendance, particularly with one team loaded with AFL listed players. I have missed very few home games over the past 40 years but I think I will take a break for a while.

v EP 6 years 11 months ago #123171

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Go to the colts game at least Custy..heard they are playing some good footy...reserves doing well too...

v EP 6 years 11 months ago #123208

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 111
At least when we were losing all those games a few years back we were competitive. And the kids were being played then as well. This squad is a superior squad. We have to strip it back and play a more direct brand of football. Play the kids and put a line through players that have continually failed. We may not win a game with them in but by the end of the year most will have played 10+ and we can prepare for next year.

Last edit: by KCEF.

v EP 6 years 11 months ago #123311

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
Sounds like some people out there in internet land are forgetting one important point!
You need to support your club because you still have one!
Unlike some, whom have had theirs taken over!
It is difficult being a supporter at times when the club is not performing as one would like. All clubs have their ups and downs.
I hope you don't give it away fellas. People need to get in and support your club, because you still have one.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 272 guests and one member online

• Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• CarlosPhymn
  • Helenusaph
  • DJbem
  • kyliefrisp
  • chaibrA