Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

East Fremantle v South Fremantle on ANZAC Day 6 years 11 months ago #121295

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
Reading between the lines with the contract extension, I think that's exactly what they'll do Freezin. The only concern is that the Senior guys may move on and if we finish last, recruiting becomes a little harder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

East Fremantle v South Fremantle on ANZAC Day 6 years 11 months ago #121302

• Plus1
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5
Im no Chricton fan. I think he doesnt do enough to hold his spot. I would rather see Cuneo persisted with, quick athletic and attacking, I think it was same game last year he played a ripper. Way more upside to him.
Having said that Chricton was ok yesterday in the back half I thought, didn't make any mistakes i can recall .
Marsh needs to stop trying to be dustin martin.
He gets the ball but to me its mostly braun and no brain. He is playin well but would be better if he gave first option more often.
Id like to see cuneo back and move lester smith forward mayby. Hes dangerous can find the ball and a great kick. Well done to Bennett good first up game against good oposition.

East Fremantle v South Fremantle on ANZAC Day 6 years 11 months ago #121303

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Can see a few senior guys going regardless KC.....BOB with chronic injuries, Stevo and J Mac retirement perhaps.....just reckon if Wiley has had his contract extend on the pretence of a 5 year plan....then tried and tested players should earn their spot and youngsters rewarded and persisted with when given an opportunity......

At 0-5, chances of turning this around this year are next to slim....too big a tail to chance......build a side around the likes of experienced guys in say Hampson, Eardley, LesterSmith, Schofield, Watson, Marsh, LA, Symonds and Winton......get match experience into the middle tier guys like Schleicher, Dion Anthony, Omodei,Cuneo, Adamini, Franklin,Howson Harrold and Marshall......and blood recent colts in Bennett, Parish, Burton, Bailey, Green, Holmes, Harding, Cronan ....even add current colts in Baskerville, Nevill, Ryan etc to see what they have got......

East Fremantle v South Fremantle on ANZAC Day 6 years 11 months ago #121310

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
A couple of handy looking lads there, but as usual, we,ll get pilfered by the afl if they show too much talent. Then back to square 1.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

East Fremantle v South Fremantle on ANZAC Day 6 years 11 months ago #121324

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
I'd have Cuneo ahead of Read. But it seems they're preferring Hebiton at the moment

East Fremantle v South Fremantle on ANZAC Day 6 years 11 months ago #121344

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Cuneo is also part of the leadership team to....heard he bleeds blue n white too...but for how long?...If Wiley is true to this 5 year blue print than he needs to start throwing out the old and bringing in more of the new...

From memory KC...Cuneo made the state 18s squad but like Delaney didn't play a game from memory

East Fremantle v South Fremantle on ANZAC Day 6 years 11 months ago #121381

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
ive said this before...we have all the endeavour in the world but our skill level is the concern especially under pressure

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 249 guests and 2 members online

• Royals78
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes