Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

v SD 6 years 11 months ago #120414

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Congrats to WAFL stalwart Tallan Ames on his 250th......well played.....as for the game.....mmmmm...... no comment! :pinch:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v SD 6 years 11 months ago #120491

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Well the EF u/16 and Colts sides had resounding wins over SD....good effort by the Colts beating the previously undefeated SD Colts side by 9 goals...more so because EF best two mids in Baskerville and Alone weren't playing....gonna take those two wins and run I reckon :lol: ...soon the carnage will begin...both reserves and league seem to struggle knowing how to kick goals!

Last edit: by Freezin.

v SD 6 years 11 months ago #120496

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ooops....Baskerville did play.....the reserves got up which was nice to

Congrats to young Tyler Sorrell on his league debut.....the tradition continues......

v SD 6 years 11 months ago #120513

• Observer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
Crichton being selected as a mid is starting to become embarrassing. Tagger or not who knows. His form does not warrant selection, no wonder players walk when they are over looked for selection regularly. Henson must also be under some pressure as a mid. Probably get chipped for the quote but D.Anthony, Schleicher, Harrold or even Bennett deserve a game next week. Franklin and Cuneo I would also be looking at as they will crack in also.

v SD 6 years 11 months ago #120515

• Southrlegends
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I'm looking forward to ANZAC day

v SD 6 years 11 months ago #120516

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
...and so does EF shithouse season.....this side couldnt even buy a goal let alone kick one......really want to whinge about kicking 2.6 in the 3rd to waste an opportunity to get a 2. -3 goal lead heading into the last.....then SD go ahead and blow that analogy out of the discussion by kicking 5.7 in the last......well done SD

Reckon most EF fans will be hoping the Boston Review goes thru in regards to moving the colts game to a later time with better conditions.....atleast the fans can see an EF side kick enough goals to win a game of footy.....I wonder what will give first.....the coach or a few of the tried and tried again senior players?

Pretty sure the EF colts side are looking forward to the Anzac derby too SRL.. ;)

Last edit: by Freezin.

v SD 6 years 11 months ago #120521

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
Well, the season is dusted, if it wasn't already. SF next, that could get ugly.

I thought we had a crack today though. The core of this group just isn't good, or hungry enough. May as well get the games into the kids now and start the recruiting process now. As I said earlier regarding the rumour of Rob Wiley walking- I hope he sticks it out

v SD 6 years 11 months ago #120522

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373

KCEF wrote: Well, the season is dusted, if it wasn't already. SF next, that could get ugly.

I thought we had a crack today though. The core of this group just isn't good, or hungry enough. May as well get the games into the kids now and start the recruiting process now. As I said earlier regarding the rumour of Rob Wiley walking- I hope he sticks it out

Wow Rob Wiley walking already....surely not...I actually thought he would have a massive positive impact on the club moving forward initially but rumours of walking indicate a much deeper problem...anyone care to elaborate?

v SD 6 years 11 months ago #120523

• Observer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
If he wants to go so be it, won't b one to lose sleep over it. If he goes then take the list manager as well, since the appointment in 2014 the club has been heading south.

v SD 6 years 11 months ago #120525

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

Observer wrote: If he wants to go so be it, won't b one to lose sleep over it. If he goes then take the list manager as well, since the appointment in 2014 the club has been heading south.

I respect your comments observer. Would love it if you were able to reveal more.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 684 guests and 2 members online

• Time For a Flag
  • Danger

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes