Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

v Perth round 4 6 years 11 months ago #119452

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Perth at Lathlain is always a tough ask for any EF side, no matter how they are travelling....be interested to see what Wiley and the players bring to the table on Sat....so far not much.....be nice to prove Townsend wrong with a show of unity from all concerned at EF.....both sides need a win.....understand why Perth are still looking for a win with Spalding blooding a whole bunch of youngsters....EF have no excuses TBH....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v Perth round 4 6 years 11 months ago #119455

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
If things go wrong, is there a 1300 helpline I can ring?
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

v Perth round 4 6 years 11 months ago #119489

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
I'm not sure there's the cattle to replace any of the existing team- Regan will be out- Henson straight back in?? Will Mirco and Moreno get another shot?? Howson and Perham kicked goals in Reserves- all be it, against Peel. Don't see the point of bringing those in ahead of the other 2. Brock O'Brien mustn't be far away- be interesting to see if they bring him straight in- I suspect they might.
Could be a tight tussle here- hopefully we've regrouped after the bye and realise we've lost to 2 good teams and there's still 20 games left!

v Perth round 4 6 years 11 months ago #119492

• Southrlegends
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

KCEF wrote: I'm not sure there's the cattle to replace any of the existing team- Regan will be out- Henson straight back in?? Will Mirco and Moreno get another shot?? Howson and Perham kicked goals in Reserves- all be it, against Peel. Don't see the point of bringing those in ahead of the other 2. Brock O'Brien mustn't be far away- be interesting to see if they bring him straight in- I suspect they might.
Could be a tight tussle here- hopefully we've regrouped after the bye and realise we've lost to 2 good teams and there's still 20 games left!

20 - 2 = 20

is that Moss street math??? :P

v Perth round 4 6 years 11 months ago #119506

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
:)

Oops!

v Perth round 4 6 years 11 months ago #119523

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Southrlegends wrote:

KCEF wrote: I'm not sure there's the cattle to replace any of the existing team- Regan will be out- Henson straight back in?? Will Mirco and Moreno get another shot?? Howson and Perham kicked goals in Reserves- all be it, against Peel. Don't see the point of bringing those in ahead of the other 2. Brock O'Brien mustn't be far away- be interesting to see if they bring him straight in- I suspect they might.

20 - 2 = 20

is that Moss street math??? :P

it is when you are 0/2 SRL!!....think KC means 20 - 2 X 0 = 20

v Perth round 4 6 years 11 months ago #119528

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
KC...it will be interesting who Wiley rolls out....both sets of forwards in Perham/Howson and Moreno/Mirco got runs with similar results.....tho I see Perham is not listed in either the reserves and league lists in the footy budget for the Perth game.....Hampson is listed....but they may be to give us EF fans some hope.....touch wood Perth forwards in Stack and White have had their fill of goals v Cl last week....Stack always kicks a few v EF....no doubt Perth's leg speed might stretch EF through the lines, especially since Lathlain is a decent size.

v Perth round 4 6 years 11 months ago #119530

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351

Freezin wrote: KC...it will be interesting who Wiley rolls out....both sets of forwards in Perham/Howson and Moreno/Mirco got runs with similar results.....tho I see Perham is not listed in either the reserves and league lists in the footy budget for the Perth game.....Hampson is listed....but they may be to give us EF fans some hope.....touch wood Perth forwards in Stack and White have had their fill of goals v Cl last week....Stack always kicks a few v EF....no doubt Perth's leg speed might stretch EF through the lines, especially since Lathlain is a decent size.

Not anymore Freezin, the oval is not as wide on the wings and shallower pockets. Maybe even slightly shorter. But a very fast deck, like a bowling green but flint hard.
Get on your bike.

Last edit: by DD.

v Perth round 4 6 years 11 months ago #119548

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Gee quick turn around for BOB injury wise :ohmy: ....couple of possible debuts in that EF squad....none more so than Corey Holmes....hopefully he is half as a good as his old man....

v Perth round 4 6 years 11 months ago #119555

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
B S Read M Jupp J Schofield
HB R Lester-Smith J Marsh B O'Brien
C J Kalajzic L Anthony T Marshall
HF J Mcnamara J Mirco S Henson
FF J Adamini M Watson B Peake
F C Symonds C Eardley J Crichton
Int. J Hebiton, D Winton, C Holmes, T Omodei, D Anthony, A Stokes, A Stephen,
In B O'Brien, S Henson, C Holmes, J Hebiton, J Kalajzic, D Anthony, A Stokes,
Out A Moreno, J Harrold, C Regan, J Schleicher,

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 361 guests and 6 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Success Hill
  • Time For a Flag
  • Blackduck
  • Tiger Tales

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync