Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

2nd scratch match v SD 7 years 3 weeks ago #115862

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
5pt loss to SD....over run in the last...8.9 to 9.8

Good to see ex SF boy kick 2 goals...in all Adamini & Mirco 2 a piece and singles to Franklin,Marsh,Moreno & C Green....hopefully EF provide a write up next week....saying that all 3 grades lost so nothing much to say I guess :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Freezin.

2nd scratch match v SD 7 years 3 weeks ago #115865

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373

Freezin wrote: 5pt loss to SD....over run in the last...8.9 to 9.8

Good to see ex SF boy kick 2 goals...in all Adamini & Mirco 2 a piece and singles to Franklin,Marsh,Delaney & C Green....hopefully EF provide a write up next week....saying that all 3 grades lost so nothing much to say I guess :lol:

There was a really classy banana kick goal amongst that lot Freeze..one of the few highlights of the entire match...not sure who kicked it but was a nice piece of work

2nd scratch match v SD 7 years 3 weeks ago #115877

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
I see like SD, EF had a few injuries too early on.....Schofield with a knee and Symonds with a cracked rib...pulling up stumps after the first quarter.....hopefully both are ok and minor!

speaking of EF headbands DW....off the top of my head - Henson, Marsh, Bennett, Schofield....anyone else?

Last edit: by Freezin.

2nd scratch match v SD 7 years 3 weeks ago #115878

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Freezin wrote: I see like SD, EF had a few injuries too early on.....Schofield with a knee and Symonds with a cracked rib...pulling up stumps after the first quarter.....hopefully both are ok and minor!

speaking of EF headbands DW....off the top of my head - Henson, Marsh, Bennett, Schofield....anyone else?

There was more than a few out there Freeze...at one stage 4 Of the 6-8 on the bench were all donning the headband....must be the new trend taking over from the man-bun....sorry but without access to a budget I had no chance of identifying your mob

Last edit: by Dirty Weekender.

2nd scratch match v SD 7 years 3 weeks ago #115906

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
I think it was Marsh who kicked the banana goal from the Marmion St western pocket right in front of the handful of EF members there DW & Freeze.

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

2nd scratch match v SD 7 years 3 weeks ago #115919

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
It was a pretty tough game to watch. I'd hate to be an EF forward with the indirect ball movement. I thought Swans were a lot more direct when they got the chance. Poor turnovers cost the Sharks in the last- must've been 4 intercepts across the back half. Injuries are a concern and hopefully Symonds and Schofield are ok

2nd scratch match v SD 7 years 3 weeks ago #115928

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

KCEF wrote: It was a pretty tough game to watch. I'd hate to be an EF forward with the indirect ball movement. I thought Swans were a lot more direct when they got the chance. Poor turnovers cost the Sharks in the last- must've been 4 intercepts across the back half. Injuries are a concern and hopefully Symonds and Schofield are ok

Good summation KCEF...EF kicked sideways all day whilst SD kicked long and direct at blue and white jumpers...was hard to watch agreed

Last edit: by Dirty Weekender.

2nd scratch match v SD 7 years 3 weeks ago #115932

• Observer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3

KCEF wrote: It was a pretty tough game to watch. I'd hate to be an EF forward with the indirect ball movement. I thought Swans were a lot more direct when they got the chance. Poor turnovers cost the Sharks in the last- must've been 4 intercepts across the back half. Injuries are a concern and hopefully Symonds and Schofield are ok

Been the same old problem for the last few years with indirect ball movement to the forwards but some how it has always been the forwards who are at fault for not kicking a score.

2nd scratch match v SD 7 years 3 weeks ago #115997

• greatwhitepointer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 12
maybe if the forwards led more instead of standing there like statues the ball might get to them faster

2nd scratch match v SD 7 years 3 weeks ago #116002

• Observer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
Not too many forwards afforded the luxury of standing like statues at this level
of football with the press. Most spend half the game back leading into space.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 290 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977