Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

EF v WP scratch match 7 years 1 month ago #115526

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Since the SD boys are getting a bit edgy I havent posted on the EF thread for few days here is a little something I found regarding EF first scratch match on the club web site.

effc.com.au/news/11883/scratch-match-vs-west-perth

Two senior teams played 3 x25 min quarters each...great way to give both clubs senior boys a run......first team drew 7.4 with WP and the 2nd team lost 9.11 - 6.5....couple of goals from apparent Subi recruit Lewis Krakouer in one game and Perth recruit Alex Moreno in the other with Miles Franklin kicking a brace as well....good to see Cam Symonds and Alex Howson names on the score sheet too....both tall boys over 197cm who have had a variety injury and illness probs over the last few years curtailing their footy......a fit and firing Symonds in the ruck would be more than handy as would Howson up front at FF kicking some goals.

Unsure who was missing, but a 4 goal loss sounds a tad better than the reported 8 goal loss that Swandog posted the other day.. :huh: ..touch wood any news we get from the EF n SD scratchie this weekend from the SD boys will be closer to the mark..... ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Freezin.

EF v WP scratch match 7 years 1 month ago #116093

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
me mate went to the subi v sd game and said swans had a really strong team playing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 466 guests and 2 members online

• Mr AFL
  • Blackduck

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL