Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Merge With SF 7 years 1 month ago #113851

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
How about naming a combined side with SF / EF merged.....would it beat Cl, Subi, Peel or SD best 22?

Sadly from an EF perspective more SF boys than EF boys me thinks.....perhaps we can compromise and wear blue n white instead!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Freezin.

Merge With SF 7 years 1 month ago #113883

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280
You are a shit stirrer Freez ;)

Merge With SF 7 years 1 month ago #113886

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

Freezin wrote: How about naming a combined side with SF / EF merged.....would it beat Cl, Subi, Peel or SD best 22?

Sadly from an EF perspective more SF boys than EF boys me thinks.....perhaps we can compromise and wear blue n white instead!

So essentially then the entire SF League team...maybe Todd Curley could find a role amongst his assistants for Robbie Wiley as bench coach maybe although he probably doesn't want to overdo the EF flavour ;) is Brocks knee up to carrying water duties? :dry:

Merge With SF 7 years 1 month ago #113889

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Fark I would hate to think what this side would do to a SD-Perth merged team......farkin hilarious.....perhaps Spalding could be allowed to widen his SD selection criteria to the Kalamunda footy club :lol:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 690 guests and 2 members online

• Time For a Flag
  • Danger

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes