Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

v Perth 7 years 7 months ago #101910

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Smokester, thing is I won't mate...if both EP and EF lose today mate......there is still a cance for EF to finish fifth......after the Cl game next week will be where all will be decided for EF finals wise I believe....

After 2 seconds of reflection though.........if EF cant beat the likes of Perth, than EF dont deserve to play finals, simple as that I reckon......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Freezin.

v Perth 7 years 7 months ago #101916

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
So from what you are saying Freeze if PFC can beat EF today they really should be playing finals.
Cause they're better than EF?
:P :P :P :P
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

v Perth 7 years 7 months ago #101918

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
DF....EF aren't even sitting in 5th spot....like Perth they are finals wannabees....but hey mate if you make the finals than fair due....but you guys have more of a mountain to climb then EF mate....so good luck

v Perth 7 years 7 months ago #102024

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
three of the easiest wins EF has had all season TBH, good to see the colts notch up a win, still think they will be hard pressed to play finals, but kudos to the team for pushing ahead. The reserves kicked unusually straight for a team representing the EFFC....finals spot secured and if the league miss out quite a few to drop back.

The league did what they had to do, bigger test next week v Cl TBH, Cl have been desperately unlucky with so many close losses, realistically they could be sitting pretty in 2nd or 3rd spot looking forward to some finals footy. Wonder if Cl will keep playing their youngsters or revert back to concentrating on the colts and reserves finals preparation now that the league side is out of the finals race.

Good to see Jimmy Bristow kick 4, he has been fantastic for EF this, will go close to winning the Lynn Medal, though LA or Hampson will be up there as well. Still need Watson to kick a few, but I guess if someone kicks them who cares come end of the day.

Oh well EF live to fight another day.....for how long....who knows!

Last edit: by Freezin.

v Perth 7 years 7 months ago #102314

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
league were very impressive barring a fighting perth in the 2 qt but that's all she wrote for them...looks like the 3 in a row at lathlain for them since 1969 will linger on

ressies were unbelievable barring a period where the coach ashby come down from the box to let a few players know what he thought when we took the foot off the pedal GOLD

colts produced what I have not seen for most of the year....good skills
a genuine chance now to play finals which seems it will come down to the last game of the year v ep

v Perth 7 years 7 months ago #102334

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
What will be will be grassy.......be nice to to go into the last game of the year 4pts and 15 odd percent ahead of EP......but if EF do a "Perth" and get ahead of themselves, it will go pear shaped......always does.......Cl should be sitting in 3rd spot TBH....they are the "Aussie Rio" of the WAFL.....so close but no cigar!

v Perth 7 years 7 months ago #102423

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89

Grassy wrote: You'll need South to do you a favour Strono and not trip up against East Perth,like last time.

Confident? B)

if sf trip up it wont really matter as it will come down to the last game then

also peel could miss as they finish with subi & Claremont

interesting last weeks

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 242 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes