Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

v Perth 7 years 7 months ago #101538

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Do or die game this for both teams.....Perth with White, Garstone and Graham playing will definitely stretch EF defence....also perth's mids will definitely ensure these guys will get plenty of inside 50 opportunities. EF need to step up, like Perth were well in it v SF at the beginning of the 4th, but SF came home strong to beat both....though Perth unlike EF, had the lead at half time.

Obviously losing BOB will hurt EF....good to see Green kick 4 in the derby, touch wood he can kick a similar score on the weekend. Really would love to see Wiley take a stab at playing Strnadica v Perth in the league....just looking around at other clubs and their colts boys(Logue,Milward,Waterman,Fisher etc) really would think Strnadica could surprise....can't see the EF colts beating Perth's colts on Sat even with Strnadica playing.

All to play for, if Perth lose this then they are gone, if EF lose this then they are totally reliant on EP losing their last two and EF winning their last two....though Cl are finishing fast with a better % than both of them.....not confident one iota for this game.....need someone to step up like a Leggett and take this game by the scruff of it's neck.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v Perth 7 years 7 months ago #101544

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
Only a do or die game for one team I would have thought Freeze :whistle:

v Perth 7 years 7 months ago #101546

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
yep I agree with you there BH, if Perth loses, their season is dead and buried.....EF win or lose, their season lives on I guess :P ......

obviously BOB's knee see's him out....interesting to see no Tropiano for Perth....both big outs for both teams....if Graham, White and Garstone snag a few marks I can see EF defenders working over time keeping them under wraps....Jeffrey Carter to debut it seems....need a few goals from Watson that is for sure....

Last edit: by Freezin.

v Perth 7 years 7 months ago #101790

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Freeze not sure you are capable of beating us at Lathlain.
We grow a leg against your lot at Lathlain.
PFC by 45 points I reckon.
:P :P
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

v Perth 7 years 7 months ago #101796

• waflfootyfacts
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 257
An interesting stat came up when I did my preview for this game...

Key Fact: Perth have won the last two games against East Fremantle at Lathlain Park, they have not won three in a row against the Sharks at home since they enjoyed a six game winning streak from 1965-1969.

waflfootyfacts.net/previewspvef.php

v Perth 7 years 7 months ago #101808

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
WAFL footyfacts.
I assume you are saying the DEES are due for 3 in a row against the sharks at Lathlain?
Long overdue I would have thought.
Wonder what Freeze thinks?
Or is he lost in the NZ blizzards.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

v Perth 7 years 7 months ago #101811

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
No blizzards my way DF....little bit nippy at -5 degrees but all good.....just a bit quiet recovering from that NZ Sevens loss in Rio.....by law everyone in NZ has to have a week of mourning and reflection post a NZ rugby loss.......if Perth get a win on the weekend then fair due.....hopefully you can give me a few pointers mate, considering you Perth boys are experts in those two area's... ;do you mourn first then reflect ?...or the other way round......what works best for you mate? ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: 58shark

Last edit: by Freezin.

v Perth 7 years 7 months ago #101824

• TheRock
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36
Brock out for possibly the season, Stevo still needing to come back through the reserves??? Carter to debut and named at CHF at only 187cm...lets hope his form in the ressies can continue. Interesting times.

v Perth 7 years 7 months ago #101830

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350

Freezin wrote: No blizzards my way DF....little bit nippy at -5 degrees but all good.....just a bit quiet recovering from that NZ Sevens loss in Rio.....by law everyone in NZ has to have a week of mourning and reflection post a NZ rugby loss.......if Perth get a win on the weekend then fair due.....hopefully you can give me a few pointers mate, considering you Perth boys are experts in those two area's... ;do you mourn first then reflect ?...or the other way round......what works best for you mate? ;)

We are like the super bug of the WAFL freeze, we have built up an immunity to disappointment. :lol: :(
Get on your bike.

v Perth 7 years 7 months ago #101862

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213
Freezin, if we beat you tomorrow you will mourn, then, mourn, and then mourn. Then maybe next year you may reflect.
The finals in 2016 are your's to lose at this stage.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 430 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL