Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

v SD 7 years 8 months ago #99896

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
18 pt win v the bottom team.....mmmm doesnt look good for the derby then :blush: .....but hey beggars cant be choosers I guess.....thanks also to the SDFC for gifting EF colts that win too :whistle: ....really can't think of the last time EF went 3 zip at Steel Blue......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v SD 7 years 8 months ago #99912

• TheRock
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36
Wins a win Freeze. Just needed a kick start to get our season back on track. Some handy players in reserves doing time so they understand their spot in our league side isn't a given. Need to give south another derby loss and we might be ready to give it a tilt. Lose and we're back to square one...so big game but which game isn't from here on in???

v SD 7 years 8 months ago #99924

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
yep true Rock, awin is a win no matter how it comes....TBH thank fark we were playing SD, any other team in the comp would of made us pay for those 7 consecutive behinds in the first quarter...that game should of been dead and buried after quarter time.....as we know, EF have a history of poor kicking for goal.....touch wood the team can kick straighter v SF.....

Well done to the reserves of securing some breathing space in the top five, as you say Rock good to see some quality running around their at present....as for the colts....not too sure what SD were playing at with Logue....probably thought their colts team could beat EF with one less player....unlike SD to deprive an opportunity for a youngster to show their wares at that level though....

Off to the derby.....if EF can sneak a win then SF would be on the end of three losses coming into the finals....will be interesting last part of the season....

v SD 7 years 8 months ago #99990

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote: yep true Rock, awin is a win no matter how it comes....TBH thank fark we were playing SD, any other team in the comp would of made us pay for those 7 consecutive behinds in the first quarter...that game should of been dead and buried after quarter time.....as we know, EF have a history of poor kicking for goal.....touch wood the team can kick straighter v SF.....

Well done to the reserves of securing some breathing space in the top five, as you say Rock good to see some quality running around their at present....as for the colts....not too sure what SD were playing at with Logue....probably thought their colts team could beat EF with one less player....unlike SD to deprive an opportunity for a youngster to show their wares at that level though....

Off to the derby.....if EF can sneak a win then SF would be on the end of three losses coming into the finals....will be interesting last part of the season....

Freezin u r a joke with your comments vis a vis G Logue

v SD 7 years 8 months ago #100041

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
42 tell me / us what "really" happened then mate ;) ..... all ears 42..... ;)

as for a joke? ....naagh I think SD getting rolled in the last 10 min of that game v EF colts, playing one short, is the joke mate....disrespectful to EF colts team and the WAFL comp as a whole, by intentionally going into a game one short don't you think?.....do you think your boys are that good 42, to play one short and still expect to win?.....

but hey EF colts are happy to take the 4 points, feel free to do it again next time both sides were to meet.

Last edit: by Freezin.

v SD 7 years 8 months ago #100164

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
hey freez...I see Cam Zurhaar was invited to the AFL draft combine...good for him. I saw him last Saturday at Dan Murphy's in Bicton...nice young fella and his old man is a good bloke as well. I was a bit surprised Luke Strnadica didn't get a berth...is he old enough? Cam was telling my young bloke that Melbourne FC and Sydney FC have shown an interest...let's hope for his sake he gets a gig.

Last edit: by BC.

v SD 7 years 8 months ago #100319

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yeah great news for Zurhaar BC....in between height though, so be interested if he does get drafted. Luke Strnadica is old enough, surprised he didnt get an invite, but nor did Jeremy Goddard from Cl either....both talented talls from the AIS acadamy, reckon most clubs know about these two....anyway to get an invite 5 clubs have to express an interest....only need 1 club to draft you come end of the day....reckon both boys will go some where on draft day....would love WBD to get either boy.....they need a ruck and a tall forward.....

v SD 7 years 8 months ago #100328

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
agree Cam is in between height...at about 6'2" and 80kgs I guess he's certainly not big enough for a key forward and too tall for a small. obviously the club's see a role for him...

v SD 7 years 8 months ago #100419

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote: 42 tell me / us what "really" happened then mate ;) ..... all ears 42..... ;)

as for a joke? ....naagh I think SD getting rolled in the last 10 min of that game v EF colts, playing one short, is the joke mate....disrespectful to EF colts team and the WAFL comp as a whole, by intentionally going into a game one short don't you think?.....do you think your boys are that good 42, to play one short and still expect to win?.....

but hey EF colts are happy to take the 4 points, feel free to do it again next time both sides were to meet.

How did Logue go today?

v SD 7 years 8 months ago #100462

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
42, I am still waiting for your reply about what SD did with Logue last weekend and why the club got fined for playing Smirk instead.....as for Logue this weekend, thank fark he played league for ya , without him you would of kicked only 3 goals......but hey mate my mind is concentrating how on how lucky it was for EF that Cl won....EF breathe again.....only just.....howz SD going and their chase for the wooden spoon.......hopefully injuries won't scupper the club's wooden spoon chase....

Last edit: by Freezin.
  • Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 261 guests and one member online

• Freezin

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog