Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

V Peel 7 years 8 months ago #99326

• Custodian
  • Custodian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 76
Looks like another wet Saturday! Can the Sharks turn around their current poor form after three consecutive losses. Our record against Peel this year has seen them beat us in our previous two encounters. It is a must win if we are to stay in the race for finals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V Peel 7 years 8 months ago #99381

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
The advertised team East Fremantle will be running with..

B B O'Brien S Read R Lester-Smith
HB J Harrold M Jupp J Schofield
C L Anthony J Mcnamara C Eardley
HF F Perry M Watson T Bristow
FF G Hampson J Bristow B Peake
F T Chalwell D Anthony J Adamini
Int. J Crichton, J Cuneo, M Franklin, J Green, S Henson, J Schleicher, A Stokes,
In J Adamini, T Chalwell, J Cuneo, M Franklin, J Green, F Perry, J Schleicher, A Stokes,
Out M Boyle, J Perham, J Solomon, A Stephen, D Winton,

The 2 teams have met 21 times at the Oval in East Fremantle with the Sharks winning on 19 occasions. They should be able to stretch that tally to Twenty I would have thought.

V Peel 7 years 8 months ago #99467

• Custodian
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Freez, you will be pleased to know that Tyler Chalwell is out on track warming up for his first League game in 2016.

V Peel 7 years 8 months ago #99477

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Bloody hell!!! :unsure:
Really hope the Wafl website is showing a typo or misprint?

V Peel 7 years 8 months ago #99496

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
What can you say? SHITE just doesn't seem strong enough. Even the weather gods were against us in the 2nd quarter.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

V Peel 7 years 8 months ago #99511

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920

Custodian wrote: Freez, you will be pleased to know that Tyler Chalwell is out on track warming up for his first League game in 2016.

and his last from the looks of that score line Custy :lol: .....EF are the worst team in the comp at present by a mile...thank fark I am still away because SD are gonna kill us!.....3.8 sums it all up sadly...... :pinch:

V Peel 7 years 8 months ago #99516

• Plus1
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5
Whilst the weather conditions were against us as Plus1 said our decision making was appalling and I couldn't believe the number of times we kicked sideways with the greasy ball only to turn it over. Surely with the wind at our backs long kicks down the middle should have been what was required. Missing three shots 10 - 20m out from directly in front of goals didn't help! ....and yes Peel played the smarter, more direct football.

In many respects the game mirrored the weather conditions of the 1978 Grandfinal when Perth lost to East Perth by 2 points. I thought that East Fremantle did well enough to restrict Peel to a three goal lead when they kicked with a very strong wind in the first quarter. When it was our turn to use the breeze the rain was torrential throughout the second quarter making conditions almost unplayable. Whilst the ground was a quagmire the rain eased in the third only to become heavy again in the last. Unfortunately unlike Perth in 1978 we didn't have a Peter Bosustow to kick 7 goals. Bosustow's performance in atrocious conditions that day ranks as probably the best wet weather individual effort I have witnessed.

At the moment East Fremantle are just not good enough. On another note I thought Andrew Stephen's performance in the reserves was good enough to see him back in the League side next week.

Last edit: by Custodian.

V Peel 7 years 8 months ago #99530

• Custodian
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Sorry Plus1 your post appears to have been accidentally deleted when I added the above comments. My apologies, Custy

Last edit: by Custodian.
  • Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 608 guests and 2 members online

• Time For a Flag
  • Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr