Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

V Perth 7 years 9 months ago #97856

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

58shark wrote:

Demon Strate wrote: The Umpires did impact by gifting East Freo a goal before the siren had even gone.
Makes the win for Perth even nicer.

Come on boys, don't get all defensive. Can't you see tongue-in-cheek when it's in front of you?

I guess the euphoria of victory has clouded their SOH 58 :lol: .....now I know how those SD boys feel week in week out....blasted umps!! :evil:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V Perth 7 years 9 months ago #97857

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015

Freezin wrote: Mikeh, plenty of boys living in another club zone play junior footy in a different WAFL district comp mate....eg: go through the SF players list and you will see a large number of their boys listed from EF junior clubs like Bullcreek, Melville, Kardinya, Palmyra, Winnacott etc ....can't stop a kid from living outside a zone playing for a junior club in another zone....just life....at least Leggett was well taught as a junior I guess.... :P

Ok right, I erroneously thought that the club would have had first dibs on junior players in their zone and a player wanting to go to another club would have to apply for a clearance. My mistake........

V Perth 7 years 9 months ago #97866

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Mikeh.....I guess if Leggett resided in PFC zone as a ,junior, but wishes to play for Attadale junior footy club in EFDC for what ever reason don't think EF can say fark off mate and play for a Perth junior club....Jaeger Omeara played all his junior footy for Railways or Brigades I think in EF GNFL zone, yet lived in Perth's zone of Dongara....the North Midlands comp is far weaker/smaller than the GNFL comp....Jack Martin was a Broome boy yet resided at Clontarf in Gero and played in the GNFL as a kid.....them's the breaks I guess

V Perth 7 years 9 months ago #97879

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357

Freezin wrote: Mikeh, plenty of boys living in another club zone play junior footy in a different WAFL district comp mate....eg: go through the SF players list and you will see a large number of their boys listed from EF junior clubs like Bullcreek, Melville, Kardinya, Palmyra, Winnacott etc ....can't stop a kid from living outside a zone playing for a junior club in another zone....just life....at least Leggett was well taught as a junior I guess....:P

Yeh true Freeze, at Trinity Aquinas :lol:

And thanks for giving Earl Spalding coaching experience as a rookie coach. The former Demon and Shark, Melbourne Demons and Carlton Blues premiership player, has done a long apprenticeship and is now doing a great job guiding a young side. It's a site Perth fans appreciate after 4 years of having a reserves footballer in charge.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Last edit: by DD.

V Perth 7 years 9 months ago #97883

• Demon Strate
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11

58shark wrote:

Demon Strate wrote: The Umpires did impact by gifting East Freo a goal before the siren had even gone.
Makes the win for Perth even nicer.

Come on boys, don't get all defensive. Can't you see tongue-in-cheek when it's in front of you?

Exactly I was just having a very minor dig
No need to be defensive we won fair and square

V Perth 7 years 9 months ago #97885

• Demon Strate
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Schofield reported for misconduct

Nice water bottle sling, it'll be an event at the 2020 Olympics

Last edit: by Demon Strate.

V Perth 7 years 9 months ago #97897

• Demon Strate
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Pretty sure that was boot throwing :evil:

V Perth 7 years 9 months ago #97919

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357
It was good to see Perth players getting under EF players skins for a change. Usually it's the other way around and we get sucked in.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

V Perth 7 years 9 months ago #97924

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DD wrote:

Freezin wrote: Mikeh, plenty of boys living in another club zone play junior footy in a different WAFL district comp mate....eg: go through the SF players list and you will see a large number of their boys listed from EF junior clubs like Bullcreek, Melville, Kardinya, Palmyra, Winnacott etc ....can't stop a kid from living outside a zone playing for a junior club in another zone....just life....at least Leggett was well taught as a junior I guess....:P

Yeh true Freeze, at Trinity Aquinas :lol:

And thanks for giving Earl Spalding coaching experience as a rookie coach. The former Demon and Shark, Melbourne Demons and Carlton Blues premiership player, has done a long apprenticeship and is now doing a great job guiding a young side. It's a site Perth fans appreciate after 4 years of having a reserves footballer in charge.

Ditto for Rob Wiley mate....though I think his apprenticeship has been a tad longer

V Perth 7 years 9 months ago #97959

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
Leggett was part of junior development squads for Perth. He played a breakout game on Saturday hopefully we see more of the same from him in the future.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 293 guests and 3 members online

• Whitey
  • premiership hangover
  • Warwick Greenwood Bulls

Newest Footy Recruits

• CarlosPhymn
  • Helenusaph
  • DJbem
  • kyliefrisp