Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

v Subi 7 years 9 months ago #97250

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
58 you don the pinny and cook the main and I'll rustle up the dessert mate for SS and the Subi lads....think I will do a tried and tested NZ favourite...Pavlova....another thing the Aussies stole off the kiwis apparently :silly:

Just got to suck up a loss like that....Subi did in the first game we met a while back.....grin and bare it, hopefully learn from it and move on.....hopefully :lol: ....no way the likes of Hampson, Eardley or LA would of changed things today if available...well done to Subi.....good to see the colts win and the reserves too....perhaps it is time BH for Robbie to unleash the Tyler! ;) ......can see a few players getting a looksie for Perth next week from the reserves...what happened to Locantro?......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v Subi 7 years 9 months ago #97269

• Custodian
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 76
A disappointing effort! Credit to Subi they came to play. With three goals in opening few minutes they asserted their authority with direct play and gut running. Too strong for us in the clearances.

v Subi 7 years 9 months ago #97328

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Good to see the shark pit packed like I remember it. Albeit an unhappy shark pit with the lack of effort put in by their own players.

I took the first meeting between the two teams with a grain of salt and I'm doing the same with this result.

I'm going to wait and see what happens when both teams come to play on the same day.

If it was the cricket there would be a bloody inquiry. :lol:

v Subi 7 years 9 months ago #97453

• TheRock
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36

La Hincha wrote: Good to see the shark pit packed like I remember it. Albeit an unhappy shark pit with the lack of effort put in by their own players.

I took the first meeting between the two teams with a grain of salt and I'm doing the same with this result.

I'm going to wait and see what happens when both teams come to play on the same day.

Hope you weren't sitting in there Ben? :whistle:

Last edit: by TheRock.

v Subi 7 years 9 months ago #97456

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89

TheRock wrote:

La Hincha wrote: Good to see the shark pit packed like I remember it. Albeit an unhappy shark pit with the lack of effort put in by their own players.

he certainly was right next to Kerry & blue

v Subi 7 years 9 months ago #97459

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
cant remember the last time we were that bad....we were terrible!!!

went out at 3qt time to hear a malaxos like spray but it wasn't to be....very composed coach that pleaded for a little bit of respect for the jumper in the last qt

v Subi 7 years 9 months ago #97477

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920

strono wrote: cant remember the last time we were that bad....we were terrible!!!

went out at 3qt time to hear a malaxos like spray but it wasn't to be....very composed coach that pleaded for a little bit of respect for the jumper in the last qt

glad to hear that strono....yeah EF played awful and deserved to be spanked, Wiley bursting a blood vessel wouldn't of achieved anything....store it up and vent at training this week...Wiley is all about common sense and composure....has worked so far.....good test this weekend how much the players respect Wiley, EFFC and the jumper.

v Subi 7 years 9 months ago #97483

• ruddiger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 16

strono wrote: cant remember the last time we were that bad....we were terrible!!!

I can, 1 year ago against Claremont. Left just after half time at that game, and we still hadn't kicked a goal!!

Last edit: by ruddiger.

v Subi 7 years 9 months ago #97486

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

TheRock wrote:

Yep, first in at 1pm. Front row seat alongside an elderly couple. First time for ages I can remember people standing in front of the brick wall in the shark pit. Gotta say that the sharks supporters are a good bunch to watch a footy game alongside. Good humour and plenty of banter but note to caterers - $5.65 for a can of mid doesn't cut the mustard for the barman who has to go inside every 20 minutes to get more 10c and 5c pieces. Just make it an even $5.50 will ya

EDIT - Or better still $5.00. $5.65 for a can of mid is a bit steep compared to other grounds.

Last edit: by La Hincha.

v Subi 7 years 9 months ago #97568

• TheRock
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36

La Hincha wrote:

TheRock wrote:

Yep, first in at 1pm. Front row seat alongside an elderly couple. First time for ages I can remember people standing in front of the brick wall in the shark pit. Gotta say that the sharks supporters are a good bunch to watch a footy game alongside. Good humour and plenty of banter but note to caterers - $5.65 for a can of mid doesn't cut the mustard for the barman who has to go inside every 20 minutes to get more 10c and 5c pieces. Just make it an even $5.50 will ya

EDIT - Or better still $5.00. $5.65 for a can of mid is a bit steep compared to other grounds.

Couldn't agree more re price of a beer mate...disgraceful!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: La Hincha

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 263 guests and 2 members online

• Mr AFL
  • DD

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes