Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Congratulations to Colts - Good win vs Claremont 7 years 10 months ago #94715

• Custodian
  • Custodian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 76
Congratulations boys! A comfortable win in very tricky conditions!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Congratulations to Colts - Good win vs Claremont 7 years 10 months ago #94742

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Interesting to read that EF colts have used 45 players so far this year....good to see the club getting as many kids exposed to colts footy.....as for that result, definitely one out of the box.....

Congratulations to Colts - Good win vs Claremont 7 years 10 months ago #95091

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
remember Claremont have about 8 players out due to state 18's commitments...we only have 3

in saying that this has hurt us over the years when we normally have a lot more out
shame we couldn't do the same v perth who have a number out as well

Congratulations to Colts - Good win vs Claremont 7 years 10 months ago #95146

• Blues Sharks
  • Thank you received: 0
The colts policy at EF these days seems to be more about developing and putting as many kids through the system as possible rather than trying to win premierships at this level. I think this is a good and bad thing depending on how you view things. It is probably a good fund raiser for the club as well as I am told the Colts have to pay fees these days and it is about $500 for the season. If true 50 colts x $500 is not bad coin.

I would be interested to know how many players have played colts so far this season at other Wafl clubs. 45 at EF is a lot considering we have only played 10 rounds.

Congratulations to Colts - Good win vs Claremont 7 years 10 months ago #95172

• TheRock
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36
Trust me the colts teams for the past few years that I'm aware of have been playing their strongest sides where possible, unfortunately we just haven't had strong teams thus rotating players and giving a lot of them a go...this season hasn't been any different. At the end of the day especially this season has not been such a bad thing and from what I see we have been blooding quite a few talented underage kids. Lets hope next season this puts us in good stead for a stronger top end squad that will play week in week out.

Congratulations to Colts - Good win vs Claremont 7 years 10 months ago #95183

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Can see a few more from the u/16 squad getting games before the season is out too Rock, such as Elsbury, Strnadica, Watson, Joyce, Murphy, Trefry and Murdock....Dillon O'Reilly kicked 3 on debut a few weeks back and is currently away on U/16 state duties with Watson, Joyce and Murphy....should be a cracking squad for 2017

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 368 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes