Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Ins &Outs 11 years 5 months ago #176

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Well Koby's gone. Looks like Browny will have to stay and Peakie's back. Then we still have the draft to get through. Be interesting to see how we end up, player wise.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ins &Outs 11 years 5 months ago #419

• Daisy13
  • Thank you received: 0
What happened with Callum Papertalk, did he play last season???

Ins &Outs 11 years 5 months ago #435

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Seemed to play reserves mainly. I'm surprised they didn't delist him coz he never set the world on fire.

Ins &Outs 11 years 5 months ago #440

• TheRock
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36
I think you'll find CP did get delisted from the rookie list.

He also was not selected in the reserves GF.

Ins &Outs 11 years 5 months ago #444

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Papertalk is only a youngster, struggled obviously this year, but i hope he sticks around in 2013 and shows the sort of promise that attracted WCE to him in the first place.

OUTs: Teaks and Weller plus Stevens possible draftees would be Paparone, Howson, Simpson. Marsh and Duffy....possible possible draftees could be Symonds, Byron-Pendergast, Schofield and Henson.

INS: Peake and now Cripps.....EF need another Ruck I reckon to allow Young to play forward or back permanently.....I hope EF have talk to Cl Andrew Ruck...though fingers crossed Gabriel will be better for the run on WAFL grounds in 2013 and youngsters in Stokes and Wallis can step up.

Jamie Mac would be a huge get, but in all honesty the kid was looking for new challenges and would be suprised if he came back after only 12 months!!

Ins &Outs 11 years 5 months ago #456

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
I think Cripps will be off to the Royal Eagles mate.
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Ins &Outs 11 years 5 months ago #470

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
yeah true DG.....I think they should just make the swap now....clean and precise, this will enable clubs like EF to decipher what players they need for 2013.....though TBH neither Brown or Dalziell will probably be at WCE in 2014 anyway.....Griffen and Sutcliffe should be AFL regulars for Freo in 2013, whilst Menagola is probably another year away from cracking an AFL game and Dick if fit is a better option for WCE than Hill will ever be.....

hopefully some of EF reserves boys like Fasolo, Tropiano, Monaco, Chalwell and Yeo can see some light now with this EP/Peel decision....but the question I ask is.... will they still be at EF in 2013?

Ins &Outs 11 years 5 months ago #489

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
Dont rule out Andrew Foster who is finished with Claremont but has lots of mates at EF ofcourse
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Ins &Outs 11 years 5 months ago #493

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
considering Mark Foster is EF new colts coach and I think Andrews brother, it wouldn't surprise me to see Andrew Foster back at EFFC in some capacity.....though as a player?....bit too old for my liking and he did turn his back on EF after getting delisted by Freo to go to Cl.....let him play for Peel I say....they deserve one another!!

Last edit: by Freezin.

Ins &Outs 11 years 5 months ago #520

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Freezin wrote: considering Mark Foster is EF new colts coach and I think Andrews brother, it wouldn't surprise me to see Andrew Foster back at EFFC in some capacity.....though as a player?....bit too old for my liking and he did turn his back on EF after getting delisted by Freo to go to Cl.....let him play for Peel I say....they deserve one another!!

Yep :angry:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 172 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• CarlosPhymn
  • Helenusaph
  • DJbem
  • kyliefrisp
  • chaibrA