Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Newbies for 2013 11 years 4 months ago #2318

• dogman
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
Think he may end up in the VFL from what I'm hearing.
SFFC - WOOF WOOF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by dogman.

Newbies for 2013 11 years 4 months ago #2319

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
I'm hoping the X factor might bring him to PFC.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Newbies for 2013 11 years 3 months ago #4386

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Is there any word on recruits yet?

East Fremantle seem to have been almost inactive in this department this year or is it just a case of the website players list is yet to be updated.

Newbies for 2013 11 years 3 months ago #4433

• ooollllrrrrrry
  • Thank you received: 0

dogman wrote: Oh and Freeze, you forgot Monaco, one of you good young and developing forwards!! Well that's what you thought until last week anyway.

Got plenty of SF boys down there mate - you just rest your weary head from all the "concern" you have.

Gumby off to white from half back, he finds Reece Adams running past who shovels it out to Bairstow. He stops props and finds Gugliamana with a neat pass. He finds Hams who quickly handballs to the running Schloithe who kicks it long to find Shergza waiting all by himself, goal!! That's the bulldogs 13th, SF 13.5 have a super lead over a hapeless EF 2.1
:silly:

Can't we find some place in the commentary for Theo? You know it would be fantastic for that final hurrah with his brother before those bigger and better things come through for Reece!

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 300 guests and 2 members online

• Big Blue
  • Chickenfried

Newest Footy Recruits

• Keithwadia
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020