Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Newbies for 2013 11 years 3 months ago #2033

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Not too sure there will be as many debutants for EF in 2013 compared to this year....but obviously Simpson and Howson should debut for EF next year. Others who I reckon will be pushing hard for league spots could be Jupp, Chalwell and Stokes as tall backs. Thru the middle Lochie Dennis could sneak a debut. Small forwards in Curley and Bowey could be there and abouts, though with Duffy, Dick, Waight and BOB all in the front line, these two boys may find it tough.

Not too sure what to make of Sam Read and Kurt Tropiano from the reserves, both good sizes but are they KP material? I guess Symonds and Young will lead the ruck, pity Gabriel has spat the dummy but TBH he would of needed to of improved a shed load from this year to push either of those two boys out of the rucking duties.

Up front EF will be relying heavily on the likes of Perham and Howson as tall forwards, which really says to me EF really need to find another decent tall up front.....Callum Wilson perhaps? :ohmy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Newbies for 2013 11 years 3 months ago #2043

• dogman
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
I get the feeling Mr Wilson may get a few calls. Just hope he comes back to HIS MIGHTY bulldogs if he decided to play.
SFFC - WOOF WOOF

Last edit: by dogman.

Newbies for 2013 11 years 3 months ago #2045

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
yeah it would be good seeing a SF boy actually playing up front in 2013 for SF .....but then again with a midfield of Miller, Cook and Banner delivering the ball to him...AFTER receiving it from Tighe from the tap....it will look a bit strange a SF boy actually contributing to the glory!!

Newbies for 2013 11 years 3 months ago #2077

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

dogman wrote: I get the feeling Mr Wilson may get a few calls. Just hope he comes back to HIS MIGHTY bulldogs if he decided to play.

I heard there may be an ex-Red and White lining up in black and white next year!
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Newbies for 2013 11 years 3 months ago #2110

• dogman
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Finally getting Ryan Murphy are you after all the years of throwing dosh at him? :P

Wouldn't be an ex-AFL fella who may have been given the chop would it?
SFFC - WOOF WOOF

Newbies for 2013 11 years 3 months ago #2112

• dogman
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Oh and Freeze, you forgot Monaco, one of you good young and developing forwards!! Well that's what you thought until last week anyway.

Got plenty of SF boys down there mate - you just rest your weary head from all the "concern" you have.

Gumby off to white from half back, he finds Reece Adams running past who shovels it out to Bairstow. He stops props and finds Gugliamana with a neat pass. He finds Hams who quickly handballs to the running Schloithe who kicks it long to find Shergza waiting all by himself, goal!! That's the bulldogs 13th, SF 13.5 have a super lead over a hapeless EF 2.1
:silly:
SFFC - WOOF WOOF

Newbies for 2013 11 years 3 months ago #2119

• Custodian
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 76
What are you drinking?? Where can I get some of that?

Newbies for 2013 11 years 3 months ago #2140

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Doggie, at the start of the year, mid year also I had high hopes for Monaco, but looking back over the year, the kid had no competition for a tall forward spot, he would be at FF or CHF and Perham at either FF or CHF....Monaco only kicked something like 15 odd goals for the year, whilst Perham kicked 30 odd!!! The killer for me is that Monaco had a pretty good midfield delivering him the footy, lots of it too....a midfield which is a tad better than what SF has at present...Monaco knows with Howson at EF, he would be 3rd in line!!

Hey if SF can get the kid to kick goals than good on ya.....but in all honesty he was very soft considering his size.....any way with CL two boys in Saunders and Gillespie, plus Gumby, Tighe and Mccarrey up front, I don't reckon Monaco will get much of a look in.....though like I said he will provide a few goals for SF reserves side....which they will need, because they were bloody awful from memory!!

I reckon has got his hopes up Monaco will do what he did in the 2nd derby with his 5 goals.....snippets of potential, but he definitely needs to harden up and use his size more effectively!!....only young though, so who knows.

Last edit: by Freezin.

Newbies for 2013 11 years 3 months ago #2190

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

dogman wrote: Oh and Freeze, you forgot Monaco, one of you good young and developing forwards!! Well that's what you thought until last week anyway.

Got plenty of SF boys down there mate - you just rest your weary head from all the "concern" you have.

Gumby off to white from half back, he finds Reece Adams running past who shovels it out to Bairstow. He stops props and finds Gugliamana with a neat pass. He finds Hams who quickly handballs to the running Schloithe who kicks it long to find Shergza waiting all by himself, goal!! That's the bulldogs 13th, SF 13.5 have a super lead over a hapeless EF 2.1
:silly:

And then he woke up with the result on his belly :P
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Newbies for 2013 11 years 3 months ago #2300

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

dogman wrote: Finally getting Ryan Murphy are you after all the years of throwing dosh at him? :P

Wouldn't be an ex-AFL fella who may have been given the chop would it?

My tip is Callum Wilson to Peel

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 507 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL