Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

EF v WP 10 years 3 weeks ago #37105

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Yeh true mate losing 3 out of 3 on day does not make for a happy supporter.
Ressies blew it big time after a great 2nd half just didnt play the first half.
League I THOUGH was pretty lethargic. Chris Pike actually summed it up pretty well in the Sunday Times today with his article. Had to agree with him re the game.
Oh well on we go... Another G7 club next week so thats good.
All the best for the season... EP for premiers (early pick)
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EF v WP 10 years 3 weeks ago #37138

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Cardy wrote: Hmmm game one... WP didnt turn up. EF scrapped in? Reading the above
March premiers B) ps the beer wasnt cold either in the shark pit whats with the new crowd? Basins with a bit of ice in them? Did they put hotties in there?
Have a good year EF.
Hey Rock well done to the EF Cricket club in winning the flag.

Yeah Cardy, they beat my boys Armadale, very dissapointing performance from the boys !

EF v WP 10 years 3 weeks ago #37139

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
"Yes we were disappointing to let WP back into the game in the last but we clearly used the ball better overall and deserved the win"

Agreed !

EF v WP 10 years 3 weeks ago #37145

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Leedy wrote: "Yes we were disappointing to let WP back into the game in the last but we clearly used the ball better overall and deserved the win"

Agreed !

Agree Leedy.. EF ball handling and skills were better. I got sick of seeing turnovers and when Striker does it at least 3 times it is a real problem as he is usually pin point with his passes (hear he has a possible injury that could of been the reason for lack of control?)

EF pressure was brilliant as well and I am sure Malaxos made that a big part of his match plan... Funny WP are usually the ones applying the pressure as we did in the GF but failed to do so. EF pressure made us make a lot of mistakes and to be honest it pissed me off :)

EF v WP 10 years 3 weeks ago #37345

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89

Cardy wrote:

Leedy wrote: "Yes we were disappointing to let WP back into the game in the last but we clearly used the ball better overall and deserved the win"

Agreed !

Agree Leedy.. EF ball handling and skills were better. I got sick of seeing turnovers and when Striker does it at least 3 times it is a real problem as he is usually pin point with his passes (hear he has a possible injury that could of been the reason for lack of control?)

EF pressure was brilliant as well and I am sure Malaxos made that a big part of his match plan... Funny WP are usually the ones applying the pressure as we did in the GF but failed to do so. EF pressure made us make a lot of mistakes and to be honest it pissed me off :)

you are alive cardy...thank Christ for that
arrived in the shark pit during the 3rd qt and the faithful said you had gone awol????
and the beers were icy cold....so what is?

EF v WP 10 years 3 weeks ago #37347

• Chopper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

strono wrote:

Cardy wrote:

Agreed !

arrived in the shark pit during the 3rd qt and the faithful said you had gone awol????

His side was going down so he drank verrry werrry slooowwllyy ???

EF v WP 10 years 3 weeks ago #37377

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

strono wrote:

Cardy wrote:

Agreed !

I had a premiership hangover :sick: The beer out of the small basins was semi cold and tasted like shit as well. We meet you again in round 12 and 20 both at ARENA Joondalup. No shark park games :( Will have to come down during the LANDMARK series as always a good day of footy.. Rounds 7/13 and 17 BYES so depending on where your playing will come on down to EF if your playing there.

EF v WP 10 years 3 weeks ago #37415

• ando
  • Thank you received: 0
[quote="Shark Tragic" post=37062

Thought it was funny yesterday morning on 94.5 when Barich and Daniel Kerr were talking to Malaxos on the phone. Barra asked Malaxos how they would go against the Falcons and he said better if Daniel was playing. Kerr responded saying that when they had previously had their talk he had told the Sharks that he couldn't commit to them as he was living in Trigg. He then went on to say that since then his missus had kicked him out! He thought Malaxos might have had something to do with that.

Should have kicked him to Shark Park as we would look after him. :)[/quote]

Its only 22 kms from Trigg to East Freo oval. I have to go 25 kms for a good loaf of bread!.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 338 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977