Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

EF v WP 10 years 1 week ago #36843

• puppy
  • puppy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
Thank god the WAFL season is starting this weekend. I love my cricket, but cricket is not football. I am looking forward to seeing how the Sharks compete this weekend after a raft of changes to personnel from last season. I am not convinced that they have adequately addressed their height issues, but only time will tell. It will be great to catch up with the regulars at the game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EF v WP 10 years 1 week ago #36863

• puppy
  • puppy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
It would be great if the Sharks brought this song back, starting with this first game.

EF v WP 10 years 1 week ago #36892

• sharkman001
  • Thank you received: 0
puppy,i love the current song but that one is,in my mind the greatest club song we have ever had.

I have never heard a club song that stirs the emotions more than that one,
every friday night when i am at the club i stand in the main social hall and play it on my phone and to be honest about it it puts a chill up my spine.
like you i am looking forward to the game tomorrow,lets all get there and support the boys and spur them on to the first of many wins in 2014.
GO SHARKS!

EF v WP 10 years 1 week ago #36929

• dogman
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18

sharkman001 wrote: puppy,i love the current song but that one is,in my mind the greatest club song we have ever had.

I have never heard a club song that stirs the emotions more than that one,
every friday night when i am at the club i stand in the main social hall and play it on my phone and to be honest about it it puts a chill up my spine.
like you i am looking forward to the game tomorrow,lets all get there and support the boys and spur them on to the first of many wins in 2014.
GO SHARKS!

Bloody made myself piss my pants. The SADDEST thing I.ve ever read. :) :) :)
SFFC - WOOF WOOF

Last edit: by dogman.

EF v WP 10 years 1 week ago #36951

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
yeah ranks up there with that 'My trip to Basso' post I read some where the other day.......story of a 30 something lawn bowling fanatic, seeking male company, wandering aimlessly around an empty bar, talking to himself, bitching about the cost of a drink and then decides to tell all about it on a public forum......each to their own I guess.... :ohmy:

....thing is Doggie, like Sharkman, you are a passionate WAFL person....and that's why the WAFL will eventually shrivel up and die....especially when the WAFL folk start turning on their own......so what if that song stirs up a few emotions in Sharkman.....no different to you getting your jollies reminiscing about a bit of WAFL history in an empty bar..or buying a book on SFFC history...at least you both are thinking and talking about the WAFL.....

love the banter with you Doggie......but that was a PISS POOR POST mate....SFFC - WOOF WOOF.....what's that all about? :whistle:

Last edit: by Freezin.

EF v WP 10 years 1 week ago #36954

• TheRock
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36
Looking forward to start the season with a tough game against last years premiers.
TAB has WP favourites at $1.63 with our blokes at $2.18. Given our good pre season form I am surprised it's not a lot closer.

Not sure if young Ritchie Bourne will make his debut but he's a very quick and exciting aboriginal kid who kicks goals. All the best to him if he does.
With Bristow rucking a leaving Youngie at FF this will certainly help our cause and from all reports Bristow has done well in all the scratchies. Our midfield looks terribly strong and backs solid as.

Cant wait and lets hope the boys can get off to a flyer.

EF v WP 10 years 1 week ago #36958

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191

Freezin wrote: yeah ranks up there with that 'My trip to Basso' post I read some where the other day.......story of a 30 something lawn bowling fanatic, seeking male company, wandering aimlessly around an empty bar, talking to himself, bitching about the cost of a drink and then decides to tell all about it on a public forum......each to their own I guess.... :ohmy:

....thing is Doggie, like Sharkman, you are a passionate WAFL person....and that's why the WAFL will eventually shrivel up and die....especially when the WAFL folk start turning on their own......so what if that song stirs up a few emotions in Sharkman.....no different to you getting your jollies reminiscing about a bit of WAFL history in an empty bar..or buying a book on SFFC history...at least you both are thinking and talking about the WAFL.....

love the banter with you Doggie......but that was a PISS POOR POST mate....SFFC - WOOF WOOF.....what's that all about? :whistle:

ahhhhh Frosty ..... well he got you taking the bait even if you are over the ditch in Enzed hahahaha :lol:

EF v WP 10 years 1 week ago #36961

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
you just worry trying to find that 500 bucks you promised to stop the big bad AFL takeover into the WAFL.......500 bucks!!.....talk about piss my pants laughing......ha ha ha ha :lol: .....you go girl.....do you want me to sub you a few kiwi dollars big fella......every little bit helps hey ;).....500 bucks love it!

Last edit: by Freezin.

EF v WP 10 years 1 week ago #36963

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191

Freezin wrote: you just worry trying to find that 500 bucks you promised to stop the big bad AFL takeover into the WAFL.......500 bucks!!.....talk about piss my pants laughing......ha ha ha ha :lol: .....you go girl.....do you want me to sub you a few kiwi dollars big fella......every little bit helps hey ;).....500 bucks love it!

shizz hang on ..... I think I'm mortally wounded by some expat fool on the interwebs :lol:

Last edit: by Southerner.

EF v WP 10 years 6 days ago #36978

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Can I donate my EF winnings to the Southerner tin rattling charity..........nice to start the season with a clean sweep......but hey EF got lucky........touch wood EF get lucky again this season......

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 355 guests and 3 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Time For a Flag
  • Tiger Tales

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma