Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Lyn Medal 2014 10 years 5 months ago #30628

• TheRock
  • TheRock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36
Congrats to Andrew Stephen & Rory O'Brien joint winners.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lyn Medal 2014 10 years 5 months ago #30640

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Great season and deserving of the medals. All the best to them in 2014 and all the best to the Sharks.
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

Lyn Medal 2014 10 years 5 months ago #30648

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Great to see Stephen get rewarded for his footy, no fuss footy style which is my sort of footy. Father and son Lynn Medalists.......great 2 see! Good to see ROB go back to back too,fantastic season for the fella.

Who won the reserves medal? Lot of talk about Snuffy2 jnr going to Freo as a father n son rookie, congrats 2 the kid, rough 4 EF, but good opportunity 4 the kid if it happens. How many games did Neil play again for Freo?

Last edit: by Freezin.

Lyn Medal 2014 10 years 5 months ago #30682

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

Freezin wrote: Great to see Stephen get rewarded for his footy, no fuss footy style which is my sort of footy. Father and son Lynn Medalists.......great 2 see! Good to see ROB go back to back too,fantastic season for the fella.

Who won the reserves medal? Lot of talk about Snuffy2 jnr going to Freo as a father n son rookie, congrats 2 the kid, rough 4 EF, but good opportunity 4 the kid if it happens. How many games did Neil play again for Freo?

I'm probably wrong again, but I thought he played ZERO for FFC.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Lyn Medal 2014 10 years 5 months ago #30742

• sharkman001
  • Thank you received: 0
he played 152 games for the sharks,including including the historic 1992 premiership.
not the most skillful player to wear the sharks gurnsey but as far as passion for the team and putting his body on the line,you would be struggling to find better than him.

Lyn Medal 2014 10 years 5 months ago #30755

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

sharkman001 wrote: he played 152 games for the sharks,including including the historic 1992 premiership.
not the most skillful player to wear the sharks gurnsey but as far as passion for the team and putting his body on the line,you would be struggling to find better than him.

I remember Snuffy Jnr as being pretty skilful around the goals Sharkman ..in fact EF had a few players like that back then in the early 80's - Ken Judge, Kevin Taylor, Jeff Cassidy, Tony Buhagiar, Mario Turco, Roger Kerr & the Lester-Smith brothers all spring to mind!!

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Lyn Medal 2014 10 years 5 months ago #30791

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Good to see some good write ups and goss on the EFFC site for a change.....some good info of EF u/14/15 squads and a great run down on who polled what in the F&B results

Great to see so many local products in EF top 10

Stephen 339
ROB 339
McGough 322
Howlett 236
Dodd 229
Snuffy2 176
Bayliss 158
Henson 146
Tropiano 138
Dalziell 132

Also good to see Chalwell get the reserves F&B......played a fair few reserves games over these past few years.....hopefully like the preceeding reserves F&B winners in Tropiano and Boyle, Chalwell can kick start his league career like these boys have and become a consistent top 22 player for the EFFC.

Lyn Medal 2014 10 years 5 months ago #30793

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Freezin wrote: Good to see some good write ups and goss on the EFFC site for a change.....some good info of EF u/14/15 squads and a great run down on who polled what in the F&B results

Great to see so many local products in EF top 10

Stephen 339
ROB 339
McGough 322
Howlett 236
Dodd 229
Snuffy2 176
Bayliss 158
Henson 146
Tropiano 138
Dalziell 132

Also good to see Chalwell get the reserves F&B......played a fair few reserves games over these past few years.....hopefully like the preceeding reserves F&B winners in Tropiano and Boyle, Chalwell can kick start his league career like these boys have and become a consistent top 22 player for the EFFC.

Great to see 2 locals in your top five too :)
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Lyn Medal 2014 10 years 5 months ago #30796

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
200% more than what SD had in their top 5 Swandog......perhaps SDFC are the comps third aligned club...... :ohmy:

Lyn Medal 2014 10 years 5 months ago #30802

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Freezin wrote: 200% more than what SD had in their top 5 Swandog......perhaps SDFC are the comps third aligned club...... :ohmy:

That's splitting hairs anyway Freeze, we had only 1 local in our top 5 and you only 2, so what?! Maybe East Fremantle have dropped the ball a little re-recruiting and should get back to what all successful teams do, like your last premiership winning team way way back in 1998 when no less than 14 of your 21 were not East Fremantle products, that's more than 60%!! :woohoo:. Does that make any of the 14 less worthy to be East Fremantle legends than the 7 locals in that side. I bet each of them embraced East Fremantle as well..well maybe apart from 1 of them- Steve O`Brien who was a weird cat
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 355 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes