Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

WP v EF 10 years 7 months ago #26240

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

strono wrote:

Swandog wrote:

po.cocko wrote: Well as I have said and thought all season, East Freo are the best side in the comp
and even from the first semi final will win the 2013 flag. first semi east freo will
defeat east perth, second semi claremont will defeat west perth, prelim east freo will
defeat west perth, grand final east freo will defeat claremont!

Nek Minnut..Oh is that the Sun rising? Must be time to wake up! :lol:

and the dream became reality...what no side has won a flag from the 1st semi?

Not since 83 mate! The Premiers will come from Claremont or West Perth I believe..Geez you fellas must really rate yourselves if your getting excited at Beating a half strength West Perth..the reality is knowone has beaten the main player (Claremont)convincingly yet apart from Swans, and I don't see that changing at this stage
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WP v EF 10 years 7 months ago #26249

• TheRock
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36
Claremont just belted you blokes by 10 goals and don't think that is going to change, that's of course if you guys get to play them again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 312 guests and 3 members online

• pjaye
  • Demons Forever
  • GarlicBreath

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma