Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

WP v EF 10 years 8 months ago #25718

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

Shark Tragic wrote: Hate to say this but what a spineless performance by the falcons after half time. To blame injuries is just embarrassing. They cannot win the flag as long as my bum points to the ground. Okay for half a game but then blame injuries? Weak. We had no Hadley, no Lester smith, no Boyle and then lost Duffy. And where the f are the sharks supporters talking up their victory!?!?

I'm sure we're all here ST...give it time - what a fantastic result. Were we that good or were they that bad? Can't wait for next week's game - it's all on the line n now.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WP v EF 10 years 8 months ago #25724

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Hmmm well done EF.. You deserve bragging rights..
I cannot understand that this blinds you to what happened today.
We are planning for Finals.. Hopefully you will make it and I mean that.
I knew we were going to lose today in the league before the game and was quite surprised we held you until half time.
Be realistic and at your own peril I suggest you dont approach next weeks game with you invincibilty in mind as Swans will be fighting for their chance in the finals.
All the best anyway. If you do make the 4 Suggest EP will knock you out in the first round... The WC ROYALS will be to strong.
Bloody shame as if we get beaten by CLA at CLA we will have to play the pricks.

I assure you WP supporters were not grief stricken by todays result in the League and anyone who claims we are finished because of the result today Should have a reality check. I have a feeling you will be right behind us when we meet Swans? Dont worry to much as when we meet them we will be playing with our A TEAM..
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

WP v EF 10 years 8 months ago #25725

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

58shark wrote:

Shark Tragic wrote: Hate to say this but what a spineless performance by the falcons after half time. To blame injuries is just embarrassing. They cannot win the flag as long as my bum points to the ground. Okay for half a game but then blame injuries? Weak. We had no Hadley, no Lester smith, no Boyle and then lost Duffy. And where the f are the sharks supporters talking up their victory!?!?

I'm sure we're all here ST...give it time - what a fantastic result. Were we that good or were they that bad? Can't wait for next week's game - it's all on the line n now.

Your boys played very very well 58, that was an ordinary display by us after 1/2 time. We had 3 young blokes make their debuts which was an up side. Shark Tragic, take 9 players (a tad under 1/2 your regular team) and lets see how your boys go ? Have a look at the calibre of players missing in this list and tell me that it is a weak excuse !Duffy was taken off for disciplanary reason and was benched, not injured.

Gaudinin
Strijk
Keunen
Tedesco
VanBerlo
Johnson
Tsalakis (shoulder in first 10 minutes and didnt return)
Pettigrew
Rasmussen

WP v EF 10 years 8 months ago #25732

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Leedy wrote:

58shark wrote:

Your boys played very very well 58, that was an ordinary display by us after 1/2 time. We had 3 young blokes make their debuts which was an up side. Shark Tragic, take 9 players (a tad under 1/2 your regular team) and lets see how your boys go ? Have a look at the calibre of players missing in this list and tell me that it is a weak excuse !Duffy was taken off for disciplanary reason and was benched, not injured.

Gaudinin
Strijk
Keunen
Tedesco
VanBerlo
Johnson
Tsalakis (shoulder in first 10 minutes and didnt return)
Pettigrew
Rasmussen

Shhhh Leedy dont give our secrets away.. :) Oh shit I have already done that on the WP thread...

Lets not forget that bald headed umpire as well Leedy.. OOPs he had no influence on the result really as he was just as bad for both sides..Even the EF guys I spoke to agreed on that point...

WP v EF 10 years 8 months ago #25734

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015

Cardy wrote: Hmmm well done EF.. You deserve bragging rights..
I cannot understand that this blinds you to what happened today.
We are planning for Finals.. Hopefully you will make it and I mean that.
I knew we were going to lose today in the league before the game and was quite surprised we held you until half time.
Be realistic and at your own peril I suggest you dont approach next weeks game with you invincibilty in mind as Swans will be fighting for their chance in the finals.
All the best anyway. If you do make the 4 Suggest EP will knock you out in the first round... The WC ROYALS will be to strong.
Bloody shame as if we get beaten by CLA at CLA we will have to play the pricks.

I assure you WP supporters were not grief stricken by todays result in the League and anyone who claims we are finished because of the result today Should have a reality check. I have a feeling you will be right behind us when we meet Swans? Dont worry to much as when we meet them we will be playing with our A TEAM..

Cardy I think you will find that East Freo will be playing finals if they beat Swans next week and that will make the Swans V West Perth game irrelevant for that issue. However this game may be very relevant to you guys to fend off East Perth for 2nd spot.

WP v EF 10 years 8 months ago #25736

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
You can pretty much lock East Freo in now for fourth,,,the game after will be irrelevant.

WP v EF 10 years 8 months ago #25737

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yeh maybe Mikeh and have had a bit of a chat on the WP thread with CLearView. As I said there lets wait until after next weeks game EP v SF
and have another look at it. Dont mind comment and great to see but I think we are getting ahead of ourselves a bit...it could come down to the last round.. .Shit BIG round... maybe a playoff for 4th spot for a team and also a playoff for 2nd spot.
The WAFL is alive - dont you love it

Last edit: by Cardy.

WP v EF 10 years 8 months ago #25741

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Cardy wrote: Yeh maybe Mikeh and have had a bit of a chat on the WP thread with CLearView. As I said there lets wait until after next weeks game EP v SF
and have another look at it. Dont mind comment and great to see but I think we are getting ahead of ourselves a bit...it could come down to the last round.. .Shit BIG round... maybe a playoff for 4th spot for a team and also a playoff for 2nd spot.
The WAFL is alive - dont you love it

Yes I'm hoping that there are a few more twists and turns left yet!! As you said it might look somewhat different next week. If South could upset the Eagles then that would change things a bit! As for the AFL,they would kill for an end to the season like this. The top 8 there has been decided for weeks!

WP v EF 10 years 8 months ago #25743

• Shark Tragic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
Please, don't get me wrong. I have no illusions about how good the Sharks are. Today was their first win over a top 4 team (you can't count Perth) so I expect them to struggle in the next two weeks. So Falcons had 3 newbies and we had two. Whoopdee do, our one less newbie meant a 70 point difference. Tigers will be shitting bricks in the 2nd semi.

WP v EF 10 years 8 months ago #25746

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Shark Tragic wrote: Please, don't get me wrong. I have no illusions about how good the Sharks are. Today was their first win over a top 4 team (you can't count Perth) so I expect them to struggle in the next two weeks. So Falcons had 3 newbies and we had two. Whoopdee do, our one less newbie meant a 70 point difference. Tigers will be shitting bricks in the 2nd semi.

But you have to remember though ST that you were very unlucky to lose games by a few points to Claremont and East Perth and you haven't played Swans since round 1. The foxtel cup run seems to have give you guys a great deal of momentum at the back end of the season and I reckon that if the Sharks can make the finals, they are capable of doing some damage in September

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 280 guests and 4 members online

• Success Hill
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977