Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

WP v EF 10 years 8 months ago #24943

• strono
  • strono's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
interesting to see yesterday
duffy played for peel reserves
howson played for sd reserves
brennan played for subi reserves

also see Sutcliffe used as a sub once again...how many times is that?

should have a strong side v wp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WP v EF 10 years 8 months ago #24984

• Growler
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I would like to think its going to be a big challenge for your guys !!

But in saying that - I hope its a great game and that both clubs push each other in a fair and rugged battle

We have some concerning injuries - and their are some up-stepping Reserves that can fill the gaps and also some returning previously injured players , they'll be a little rusty I would guess ....
Looking forward to the Contest

what's the chance Kerr will be banging around on the field?

WP v EF 10 years 8 months ago #25045

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Kerr supossedly had some knee clean up work, not too sure if he has been put to pasture this season.....saying that with WCE beating Ess and Ess under threat of losing points who knows what Kerrs availability will be with a possible finals gig for WCE.

Not too sure I am overly thrilled to hear Brennan and Duffy will be available, both have been very average for EF this season, especially compared to last year. WP seem to have a few injuries now, so a loss for WP, with 2nd spot all sewn up, won't be a big deal for them......EF need the win, actually they need the next three wins.....can't look beyond this week......hopefully the boys will kick a wee bit straighter than they did v West Adelaide!! :lol:

All 3 sides need to win, the colts need to win their next two games by big margins and hopefully get a win v CL just to even make the finals.....the reserves are being chased down by WP and SD and need to win them both to consolidate a finals spot.....thus all three grades are under the pump this weekend......should be a big weekend up in Joondy!!

Last edit: by Freezin.

WP v EF 10 years 8 months ago #25070

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
2 goals 16 --- still too early to talk about it freeze :S :( :angry:
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

WP v EF 10 years 8 months ago #25196

• puppy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
I have really been looking forward to this game. The club has fulfilled it's side of the bargain by winning the last 4 games. This is a true test against a finalist. If the club wants to play finals it cannot afford to lose this game. Although the club has improved over the last 6 weeks, it is difficult to know by how much. If we can pick up the win & Claremont roll Swans we will be back in the 4. EP will be favoured to beat Perth & with games to follow against SF & Subiaco will probably have sealed their spot if they do win.

WP v EF 10 years 8 months ago #25338

• Growler
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I agree this game is going to be an excellent one for many reasons...

The Sharks don't fear coming Nth and usually put us to the Test
It will be interesting to see how the Sharks go without Kerr's engine in the middle, I say this as WP had to readjust when Hutchy slipped from the position into the Eagles Guernsey - there's a lot that starts right there on the day

We have our injuries putting the acid on a few players and bringing a couple from the reserves, that will be interesting to see what Bill has planned.

More than several of our players have stepped up a level moving toward these impending finals so I am guessing there might be tagging roles employed?

There should be a very big audience for the day with great effort going into free tickets etc. so all the guys will have a boost of energy from that alone I would imagine

Its going to be a great day - I'm looking forward to a great competition

WP v EF 10 years 8 months ago #25400

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
realistically there is only one spot on offer.....EP would have to choke big time to lose their top four spot.......only one spot for three teams......Perth are still very much in the running, if they win then EP could be under the pump....especially with their %......

like I said before all three grades at EF are under the pump to secure a finals spot....the reserves are in the best position, but wouldn't surprise me if they missed out TBH.....the colts need to thrash WP and SD colts by about 10 - 15 goals each....the league need to win, but winning by a good margin will help the % side of things too......WP have disposed of EF twice so far pretty comfortably, even though the final margins were close, WP have been able to kick goals when it counted.....

WP v EF 10 years 8 months ago #25460

• strono
  • strono's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
B A Stephen T Howlett J Bayliss
HB J Brennan S Dodd J Schofield
C B Peake M Mcgough S Hancock
HF M Boyle J Perham M Duffy
FF B Dick R Young S Henson
F F Macdougall R O'Brien A Tropiano
Int. L Cronan, J Depane, A Ricciardello, B Cooper, A Howson, S Read, M Edwards, K King
In J Brennan, M Edwards, A Howson, K King,
Out D Kerr,

good team listed and have a good record up at joondy...wp beating us twice in one year at shark park this season in great games

we need to get one back here...all to play for

hoping howson gets a gig

WP v EF 10 years 8 months ago #25470

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

strono wrote: B A Stephen T Howlett J Bayliss
HB J Brennan S Dodd J Schofield
C B Peake M Mcgough S Hancock
HF M Boyle J Perham M Duffy
FF B Dick R Young S Henson
F F Macdougall R O'Brien A Tropiano
Int. L Cronan, J Depane, A Ricciardello, B Cooper, A Howson, S Read, M Edwards, K King
In J Brennan, M Edwards, A Howson, K King,
Out D Kerr,

good team listed and have a good record up at joondy...wp beating us twice in one year at shark park this season in great games

we need to get one back here...all to play for

Big big chance this week Strono, we have some quality outs, our Ressies replacements are in good touch though.

Last edit: by Leedy.

WP v EF 10 years 8 months ago #25481

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
interesting to note 6 of those guys on EF bench all listed in EF reserves......not to sure what that indicates.....perhaps a late AFL drop in.....saying that, I hope Howson gets a gig....more than overdue....Hutchings in for WP is a biggie though, the guy is regular 30 possession man at this level.....losing Kerr will hurt EF.....though EF mids, besides McGough and ROB, really need to step up at this time of the year.....anyones game.....though EF need it more than WP do!

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 361 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog
  • FremantlesFinest