Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

EF v Perth 10 years 7 months ago #23887

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
another must win game.......though this is where the hard work begins......no disrespect to SF and Subi, but from now on EF must win games against the comps better sides in 2013.......

Perth are the only side EF have beaten this year who have been above them on the table.....and TBH that was a last minute win and a dodgy one to. Looks like Snuffy junior and Hadley are definite outs.....Bayliss came back on so one would think he would be ok to go......not to sure on Hensons status......hammys take a few weeks so he must be close. Perth's height up front worried us last time.....no Murray this time, thus I think Perths forward line and EF defence are evenly matched.....

The mid battle will be evenly matched.....some talk Sheppard will go up to WCE ....but some talk Sutcliffe or Dalziell might come back.......what ever happens the likes of ROB and McGough have been sensational for EF this season......and must continue to be so again. Young looks like he is slowly hitting his straps.......and Perham is finally playing like he did last year.....would love for Malaxos to play Howson.....but it aint gonna happen.

Depane, Dick and Cronan have been busy in the forward line with their pressure and a few goals.......Duffy is still out I see......Menagola looks close to come back too......wonder if Kerr will play WAFL or AFL?

The reserves are up and down each week.......will be a big ask to topple the reserves leaders on Sat......but you never know.....big game in the colts.....EF need to beat Perth to have a chance for finals.......SF and Cl look safe......so it's a three way shoot out for two spots......last man standing I guess.....will definitely go down to the wire.

Three good games of footy on the offer......2 of these games have HUGE bearings on the finals.......should be on for all I reckon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EF v Perth 10 years 7 months ago #23924

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Both coaches interviewed on 91.3 today.
Click on links to listen.

Malaxos

www.sportfm.com.au/20130731_steve_malaxos.mp3

McMahon

www.sportfm.com.au/20130731_damien_mcmahon.mp3
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

EF v Perth 10 years 7 months ago #24078

• Skark Attack
  • Thank you received: 0
B J Bayliss S Dodd S Read
HB A Stephen T Howlett B Cooper
C B Peake M Mcgough S Hancock
HF J Depane A Ricciardello S Henson
FF B Dick R Young J Perham
F F Macdougall D Kerr R O'Brien
Int. M Boyle, L Cronan, M Edwards, S Jansen, J Schofield, A Tropiano, K Tropiano,
In M Edwards, S Henson, D Kerr, F Macdougall, A Ricciardello, J Schofield,
Out R Hadley, R Lester-Smith, B Sheppard,

I think we are still a strong chance,the side looks good even with Hadley & Snuff Jnr missing...

EF v Perth 10 years 7 months ago #24081

• puppy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
We may also be bolstered by the inclusion of Brown, as he is listed as an emergency by the Eagles.

EF v Perth 10 years 7 months ago #24086

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Sheppard has gone but you have Kerr in which should be handy

au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/-/wafl...afl-for-daniel-kerr/

Best of luck guys but you will be to strong for Perth anyway
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

EF v Perth 10 years 7 months ago #24118

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89

Skark Attack wrote: B J Bayliss S Dodd S Read
HB A Stephen T Howlett B Cooper
C B Peake M Mcgough S Hancock
HF J Depane A Ricciardello S Henson
FF B Dick R Young J Perham
F F Macdougall D Kerr R O'Brien
Int. M Boyle, L Cronan, M Edwards, S Jansen, J Schofield, A Tropiano, K Tropiano,
In M Edwards, S Henson, D Kerr, F Macdougall, A Ricciardello, J Schofield,
Out R Hadley, R Lester-Smith, B Sheppard,

I think we are still a strong chance,the side looks good even with Hadley & Snuff Jnr missing...

interesting to see ricciardello named at chf and no howson still...though ricca has been in good form of late
and I would say brown needs to fit in as well...be some stiff guys to miss out from last week....gee what would it be like if Hadley and lester-smith were ok

ef should get the win here and look fwd to the foxtel gf

EF v Perth 10 years 7 months ago #24123

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Be interested to see if Brown and Sutcliffe are late inclusions for EF.......saying that EF should have enough players on the park to handle that Perth side if EF are to be finals contenders.......the Perth boys are all cock a hoop with that side.....best all season apparently......so I hate to see the mood in the Perth OzFooty camp if their boys go down.........

EF have a little get out clause here if they do lose v Perth......Foxtel and 100k to concentrate on.....playing elimination finals each week from now on just to make the finals or playing a one off elimination final for 100k?.....I know which one is the 'easier' option......anyway EF could do with that 100k to put down a very small deposit on the likes of Ali Smith from Perth......apparently the kid is super keen to get out of Brownes.......hopefully Smith will pop into the home changing rooms this weekend to get a squizzy at his future! :lol:

EF v Perth 10 years 7 months ago #24200

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
Sutcliffe travelled with the dockers so he wont play
I wonder whether the egirls will hold over mitch brown for glass?

EF v Perth 10 years 7 months ago #24202

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I hope not from what I've seen of Mitch Brown he may be a good player for Perth.

EF v Perth 10 years 7 months ago #24203

• Lucifer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Well done freeze. Once again you focus your energy on the opposition hoping they loose rather than a sharks win! See ya tomorrow big fella don't worry we will be there!

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 470 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL