Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

EF and Subi 10 years 9 months ago #20625

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
realistically with these two sides meeting twice over the next 3 weeks, splitting these games with a win each will be counter productive for both team.....one team needs to win both clashes....whoever does will be alive and kicking, whilst the other will be so far off the pace with little left to play.....

These last few losses by 1 - 2 goals will surely come back to haunt EF.....just not finishing games like they did last year......happens I guess I reckon a few opposition fans will look back on last year and say if only this and if only that....

few players back for EF......maybe 211, Dick, Simpson and Duffy.....Freo have been super cautious with the big fella all year and yet Freo fans want Sandi to play first up in the AFL?....be interested to see what they do, for us Sandi would be a huge in either up front or in the ruck.....Symonds needs to come in, put Young to FB to find some confidence, EF MacDougall has punched well above his weight and will need some help surely v Sinclair and MacDougall from Subi.....

McGough and ROB have carried EF midfield this year.....EF will need to work on the likes of Jamie Mac, Hardingham and Anthony to come back next year, esp if the latter two get delisted......really would like to see Hooker get a game soon, though Tropiano picked up 30 possessions v Cl reserves so if anyone comes in it will be him. Noticed ex Perth player Edwards in the EF reserves last weekend, picked up 25 odd possessions so I guess he will be there and there abouts too.

Colts have been very messy last 5 weeks going 1/4.....can see Subi's colts hammering them and then a bye and then all the state boys back for the run home....once they are back I can see EF colts getting the wins needed to sew up a finals spot.....Perth's colts have looked good during this time, but TBH they are only missing Smith and will fall in a hole once all the CL, SF and EF boys are back.

All to play for, two wins needed minimum by either side.....other than that I can see SD being the only side competing v Perth for that 4th spot.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EF and Subi 10 years 9 months ago #20626

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Personally looking at EF last 2 games against top sides where they were bloody unlucky I think EF will win Both. A lot at stake and they must win both to get back in the running.
EF have turned the corner and are ready to make a late charge.
Gee that should get me a free beer in the Shark pit
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

EF and Subi 10 years 9 months ago #20653

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I think the colts might end up being pretty even Freeze. I know EF will be without their state players but as fate would have it Subi look like being without Wood (League), Kennedy (Inj), Grace (Inj), Clark (WA 16's) plus Jackson, McAlister and Bestry have been named in the colts and ressies so might be missing them as well. Puts a different complexion on the game.

Last edit: by La Hincha.

EF and Subi 10 years 9 months ago #20669

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I forgot to bring up the weekly topic of Alex Howson too!......hopefully the youngster to get a game......every week it's asked.....every week he is playing 2nds.....though have noticed in the budget this week he is wearing number 15.....usually in the 50's from memory...SURELY that means he will score a league debut? :lol:

Noticed Sandi is listed with 61......that means he will line up for Freo most probably.....anyways whatever happens it should be a good close contenst....it's not as though EF needs another one of those!! ;)

EF and Subi 10 years 9 months ago #20848

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ouch - Walters (Inj), Clark (16's), Kennedy (Inj), Turner (Inj), McAlister (Reserves), Wood (League), Grace (Inj) - Might be a very tough colts game for Subi now.

Still, it provides opportunities for others.

EF and Subi 10 years 9 months ago #20849

• Chopper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Shit that's not good I was hoping for a tight one here - Sharks will have the upper hand now by the look but it will be a good test.

EF and Subi 10 years 9 months ago #20851

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Chopper wrote: Shit that's not good I was hoping for a tight one here - Sharks will have the upper hand now by the look but it will be a good test.

Yeah, damn, was hoping we'd have the advantage with East Fremantle having some out with state duties. Well that didn't go to plan. :dry:

EF and Subi 10 years 9 months ago #21033

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
gee things must be grim :blush: .....no pre match input from the likes of Rock, Strono or Pup.....come on boys.....things are fustratingly low I know, with all these close losses, but where there is signs of life, surely there must be hope!

Though interestingly no Howson again....surely this must be on the say so of the FFC, the kid has averaged 4 - 5 goals these past 4 reserves game....taking marks and kicking goals....isn't that what tall forwards are meant to do.....Rob Young is a fantastic player, but has really has struggled for impact since returing from injury, why not play him up back for awhile, blood Howson, Perham is back, kicked a couple, Chalwell is still developing.....and needs game time....probably won't get it though....

EF season is on the line here, no point blooding Howson after another few losses, he won't be at EF next year, waste of time.....if the club is serious about playing finals then Howson needs a gig.....surely his presence v EP or CL up front could of resulted in a goal or 2.....

EF and Subi 10 years 9 months ago #21058

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10

Cardy wrote: Personally looking at EF last 2 games against top sides where they were bloody unlucky I think EF will win Both. A lot at stake and they must win both to get back in the running.
EF have turned the corner and are ready to make a late charge.
Gee that should get me a free beer in the Shark pit

ERR I wont tell you I told you so... Shit what a win.. and you play them again soon

Heres the ladders all grades

This message represents the official view of the voices in my head
Attachments:

Last edit: by Cardy.

EF and Subi 10 years 9 months ago #21061

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
wasted % booster there....but surely Subi weren't that bad....good to see Perham kick a few....also did Fraser Mac punch above his weight again?.....

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 650 guests and one member online

• one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977