Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

EF v Claremont @ Kununurra Round 15 10 years 9 months ago #19902

• puppy
  • puppy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
To state the bleeding obvious this is a must win game for us. A loss will likely result in EF being 2 games & percentage outside the top 4, with only 7 games remaining. It is probably an advantage for us that the game is being played in Kununurra as our recent record at Claremont is terrible.

Howson has been left out again which puzzles me & my hunch is that the Dockers are leaving him in cotton wool. Symonds has been listed on the interchange as a possible inclusion but he surely must play as the main ruckman with Macdougall as a supporting second ruckman.

Although current form would suggest that Claremont will take home the 4 points, sport can turn up unexpected results like the current Wimbledon tournament where Federer & Nadal were knocked out early in huge upsets.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EF v Claremont @ Kununurra Round 15 10 years 9 months ago #19908

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
You're right there pup, this could be our season. Can't believe this year's performances after last year. No excuses - Kununurra is an ideal place to play footy.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

EF v Claremont @ Kununurra Round 15 10 years 9 months ago #19912

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230
I hate these "home" games at neutral venues but am not against them. Good for you considering you've only won once at tigerland in 15 years.,. Sorry to bring that up :) (including keeping you to your lowest score in your history last year I think, an occasion that got not much news I thought, considering the status of ef in Aussie rules history) reckon we might have a worse streak at east freo though.. with our injury list at the moment we are vulnerable to anyone but think our ruckmen should get us another win here. You blokes miss griffin big time and may never see him again now I suppose

EF v Claremont @ Kununurra Round 15 10 years 9 months ago #19914

• Lucifer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Which clubs district zoning is kunanarra?

EF v Claremont @ Kununurra Round 15 10 years 9 months ago #19916

• hawkhawkins
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1

Lucifer wrote: Which clubs district zoning is kunanarra?

Claremont

EF v Claremont @ Kununurra Round 15 10 years 8 months ago #20017

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Bad luck guys.. Pretty tragic..What are you all in Kununnarra still?

Heres a joke to cheer you up

A woman wearing a EF Supporters shirt was standing at the edge of a cliff trying to get the nerve to jump off.

A homeless drunk stopped and mumbled, "If you're about to kill yourself, how about a f*ck before you go?"

The woman was angry and said, "No! F*ck off you filthy old mongrel,

The drunk turned to leave and said, "No problems, I'll just go and wait at the bottom of the cliff then."
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

EF v Claremont @ Kununurra Round 15 10 years 8 months ago #20047

• puppy
  • puppy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8

Cardy wrote: Bad luck guys.. Pretty tragic..What are you all in Kununnarra still?

Heres a joke to cheer you up

A woman wearing a EF Supporters shirt was standing at the edge of a cliff trying to get the nerve to jump off.

A homeless drunk stopped and mumbled, "If you're about to kill yourself, how about a f*ck before you go?"

The woman was angry and said, "No! F*ck off you filthy old mongrel,

The drunk turned to leave and said, "No problems, I'll just go and wait at the bottom of the cliff then."

Thanks Cardy not bad. Very disappointing to go down by 3 points for the 2nd week in a row & the confirmation that we are almost certainly going to miss finals this year. It is good to see the boys have a real dip over the past 2 weeks. I would be interested to hear from any of the Sharks or Claremont faithful who saw the game. I guess this picture sums up the disappointment of our season so far.
Attachments:

Last edit: by puppy.

EF v Claremont @ Kununurra Round 15 10 years 8 months ago #20051

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
once again poor kicking for goal has shot the league boys in the foot again......you get what you deserve......good to see Howson kick accurately at goal again for the seconds........some one said Young hasn't played a reserves game for EF in his 5 years at the club......if Malaxos is being consistent, then Robbie needs a run in the seconds I reckon to find some confidence......good to see Symonds stand up in the seconds again with a good performance.....

another close loss looks admirable on paper, but bar the SF game EF has done it like that all year......thems the breaks I guess, perhaps last year those similiar close games went EF way......fine line this sport thing at times!

EF v Claremont @ Kununurra Round 15 10 years 8 months ago #20067

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Your right about a Fine Line Freezin.. Jesus 1 point win and then a 3 point win this week for us.. If we had of lost both of them it would of been a different story. On the other hand 2 x 3 point losses to EFFC.. If you had of won both those it would of been a different ladder.

You club has definately turned a corner now with such a close game against CLA. A few on the trot and you could be back in it. Might be a bit late though?

Strange fixtures according to my budget round 16 you have Subi medibank
then round 17 5 clubs have a bye then you play Subi? again at EF
SF (You will turn that around) , Perth, 3 teams a bye, WP, SD, CLA
and then the finals start. Let you do the maths but still in with a chance if you storm home and that still gives you a couple of losses?
You certainly have a hard run home in the last 3 but if your good enough and worthy of a final spot who knows???

Anything can happen and it will obviously come down to other results.

WAFL still alive - all the best..

Last edit: by Cardy.

EF v Claremont @ Kununurra Round 15 10 years 8 months ago #20085

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Saw this in the Someday times..Bloody incredible no more on line stuff off them as they are now charging for access to their news.. Goodbye Perth Now.

Thought this would be interest to you Sharks. Sounds like Dick wants to have a go and could be important in your run home. I wont forget the day he kicked 8 against us.
Copy might not be that good being newspaper. If you click on the pic it should be readable

Attachments:

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 323 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL