Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

v the Royals 10 years 9 months ago #19441

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89

DG wrote: So does anyone actually know what happened at the throw ins that made stavros so upset?

the bird boundary umpire failed a number of times to actually throw the ball in the distance....pretty sub standard to do this a number of times????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v the Royals 10 years 9 months ago #19445

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10

strono wrote:

DG wrote: So does anyone actually know what happened at the throw ins that made stavros so upset?

the bird boundary umpire failed a number of times to actually throw the ball in the distance....pretty sub standard to do this a number of times????

Ok thanks for the explanation but surely both sides still had a equal chance and both sides had the same problem? It is a bit the same as having a bad field umpire it goes both ways dont you agree?? I think the losing margin maybe upset the coach and he had to have someone to blame.. If you can get that close you can WIN.. How many errors were made by EF players that could of made a difference..
Dont worry I was pissed off as I picked EF and in the end they should of won.
Your shout mate at the FOXTEL CUP game... Ok I will bring my own. My wife has given me a leave pass. :)
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

v the Royals 10 years 9 months ago #19560

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Cardy wrote:

strono wrote:

Ok thanks for the explanation but surely both sides still had a equal chance and both sides had the same problem? It is a bit the same as having a bad field umpire it goes both ways dont you agree?? I think the losing margin maybe upset the coach and he had to have someone to blame.. If you can get that close you can WIN.. How many errors were made by EF players that could of made a difference..
Dont worry I was pissed off as I picked EF and in the end they should of won.
Your shout mate at the FOXTEL CUP game... Ok I will bring my own. My wife has given me a leave pass. :)

I think you will find that those particular boundary throw ins though favoured ep hence why malaxos was not happy....don't blame him
surely you would expect a proper throw in for it to be fair?

v the Royals 10 years 9 months ago #19579

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Strange so your saying EP were favoured.. Now the boundry umpire had his back to the play so not him favouring anyone... Now are you saying EP knew about this and positioned themselves so they were favoured? Nah not possible.
Bottom line EF lost the stoppages therefore in the mind of the Coach it was the boundry umpires fault.
All sounds a bit far fetched to me.
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

v the Royals 10 years 9 months ago #19626

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Cardy wrote: Strange so your saying EP were favoured.. Now the boundry umpire had his back to the play so not him favouring anyone... Now are you saying EP knew about this and positioned themselves so they were favoured? Nah not possible.
Bottom line EF lost the stoppages therefore in the mind of the Coach it was the boundry umpires fault.

Nay cardy it was a deal made by the weagles, the WAFC and opsm to give EP another advantage over the G7, watch out for this weeks ploy, it is great!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

v the Royals 10 years 9 months ago #19642

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
simply EF stuffed up at the wrong times.....poor kicking is poor football.....TBH if EP are top four material and WP are top four material, then EF aren't that far behind them going on these last two games.....and TBH EF are playing shite so good to luck to one and all come finals......

v the Royals 10 years 9 months ago #19694

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Cardy wrote: Strange so your saying EP were favoured.. Now the boundry umpire had his back to the play so not him favouring anyone... Now are you saying EP knew about this and positioned themselves so they were favoured? Nah not possible.

I am not saying the boundary umpire(she)was favouring anyone it just happened when she stuffed up her throw ins ep were in the favoured position....now if they were legitimate throw ins then equal footing regardless where any player happened to be.
Kapish?

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 1053 guests and 2 members online

• Mr AFL
  • TheFeds

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977