Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

EF v WP 10 years 10 months ago #18193

• waflfootyfacts
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 257
Ric just a question I notice there are two lots of qtr by qtr scores the top one being the actual score what is the story with the other qtr by qtr on the bottom half of the table which is different?

The top qtr by qtr are the actual qtr by qtr scores, the bottom set of scores are the teams score for that particular qtr. so in the second qtr of the 1981 game WP kicked 9.4 for the qtr to EF 3.1 and they won the qtr by 39 points.

Hoe that makes sense

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EF v WP 10 years 10 months ago #18197

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10

waflfootyfacts wrote: Ric just a question I notice there are two lots of qtr by qtr scores the top one being the actual score what is the story with the other qtr by qtr on the bottom half of the table which is different?

The top qtr by qtr are the actual qtr by qtr scores, the bottom set of scores are the teams score for that particular qtr. so in the second qtr of the 1981 game WP kicked 9.4 for the qtr to EF 3.1 and they won the qtr by 39 points.

Hoe that makes sense

Yep does now thanks mate :) So in the 2nd qtr WP kicked 9.4 and EF kicked 3.1 etc
9 gls in 3rd and 4th as well had the kicking boots on that day

WP Adamson, Bradmore 8.2, Alderton 6.2, Stasinowsky 5.2, Bewick 4.2, Palm 2.0, Fong 1.2, Dayman 1.1, Duckworth, Wilson 1.0, Hillier 0.2
EF Couper 3.1, Browning 2.2, Lester-Smith 1.1, Carter, Judge, Sewell 1.0, Sims 0.2, Kerr 0.1

The link for these stats (Highest scores) and then click on the round RHS is

waflfootyfacts.net/GameRecords.html#HighestScores
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

Last edit: by Cardy.

EF v WP 10 years 10 months ago #18275

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Good game so far. Hope the WP boys can keep it up. Good to see Acres back and having a good one..Hope your enjoying the game VIC.. Will be down for the Ressies GO CARDIES CLICK ON IMAGE FOR LARGER PIC

Updates at

www.wafl.com.au/games/view/9642

Attachments:

EF v WP 10 years 10 months ago #18277

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
Acres can certainly play & looking at his stats early in that game he should be rushed into the WA 18's team for the games against SA & Vic Country!

EF v WP 10 years 10 months ago #18280

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
WP Colts are 6 points up in the third update on the link above
Agree BH and I did read Acres will be bought in to the State side especially after his performance today..

Stats for the third disposals Kicks Handballs
1 ACRES, B 22.. 11.. 11..

ps EF colts have hit the front 22 min mark 3rd qtr 58 48

oops WP have scored now leading 54 53... looks like a great game.

click this link for live update - www.wafl.com.au/games/view/9642

Time to head off to the Ressies - seeya all at the game.. Location Shark pit :P

EF v WP 10 years 10 months ago #18296

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

Beasley Hutton wrote: Acres can certainly play & looking at his stats early in that game he should be rushed into the WA 18's team for the games against SA & Vic Country!

might as well rush Jacob Green into the side as well mate.....Green is more than matching Acres and in the end picked up a few more possessions than Acres.....reckon the state side could squeeze in another EF boy eh BH?

EF v WP 10 years 10 months ago #18302

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
The league boys were stuck in 2nd gear today :( :( :(
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

EF v WP 10 years 10 months ago #18304

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116
Mighty Munchers

EF v WP 10 years 10 months ago #18308

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Great game and a couple of missed goals in last hurt EF.. I wouldnt lose hope as a couple have. Very competative and a win wasnt that far off. Now all you have to do is beat EP next week and back on track.. I certainly will be tipping you

EF v WP 10 years 10 months ago #18313

• Shark Tragic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
I think you understate the problem Cardy. Several Sharks are not up to league standard and a couple of AFL list players in Simpson and Duffy were shocking today. Duffy has hit the wall and is a shadow of the player he was last year. Training with the purple scum does that to you I guess. The lack of forward options for the Sharks is stunning but it's been like that for ten years so why should I think it should change. And I'm sorry but McDougall tries but he just isn't up to it.

Sorry, I've not been online a great deal this year but has somebody commented about Brock O'Brien pulling the pin and playing for Pinjarra or whatever? Leaves us with these AFL hacks like the two mentioned and Dick who simply give nothing defensively in the forward half. And got to say that if Howson doesn't get a game next week then the selection committee need to be bent over and have a goal post inserted where the sun don't shine. At least he can take a contested mark which would be a nice innovation into the Sharks forward line.

Finally, Tom Howlett is a brilliant mark - can he play forward and back at the same time? Without him the Sharks would have been seriously flogged today and several other times this year.

If we get Pavlich, Sandiland, Sutcliffe, Brennan, Sheppard and Brown next week we might get close to the Eagles bitch in waiting but I'm not that hopeful.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 631 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020