Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Round EP versus the Peel Chunder Dockers 10 years 10 months ago #17295

• puppy
  • puppy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
This weekend will not come around soon enough for me as I am really looking forward to EF making amends for last week's appalling effort. We have some good inclusions with Peake, Dalziel & Schofield being added. Dick is out with a hammy & Depane has been left out, although I don't know if he was injured or left out.

The team looks pretty solid on paper & hopefully Young is better for the run last week. I would expect the side to bounce back, but another performance like last week would have to raise the question: has Malaxos lost the player?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round EP versus the Peel Chunder Dockers 10 years 10 months ago #17346

• ruddiger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
'EP' ???? You are still in recovery from last week....

Round EP versus the Peel Chunder Dockers 10 years 10 months ago #17359

• Freezin
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
it's pretty obvious pup meant EF ruddiger, typo error.....big deal... don't understand the need for you to post a comment picking up his typo error.....though I have no doubts they were related to his unpleasant experience last weekend.....considering the number of WCE boys that are affiliated to EF we might as well be called EP! ;)

Round EP versus the Peel Chunder Dockers 10 years 10 months ago #17365

• ruddiger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Sorry Freeze, I didn't realize people weren't allowed to have a bit of a dig!

After all I know how he feels, I was at the match as well! I've never been more happier to having to leave at half time.

Round EP versus the Peel Chunder Dockers 10 years 10 months ago #17385

• Freezin
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ruddiger wrote: Sorry Freeze, I didn't realize people weren't allowed to have a bit of a dig!

After all I know how he feels, I was at the match as well! I've never been more happier to having to leave at half time.

apology accepted mate :P .......just thought it was a pointless exercise on your behalf pointing out an obvious typo on Pups behalf.....but hey I can see the events of last week at Moss St have affected your judgement as well as Pups.....no probs hopefully a win v Peel will restore homeostasis to all n sundry here on the EF site

Round EP versus the Peel Chunder Dockers 10 years 10 months ago #17405

• puppy
  • puppy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8

ruddiger wrote: 'EP' ???? You are still in recovery from last week....

Crikey I think I am still in shock. First I posted the same topic twice, second used EP instead of EF, Third missed the s off players & last I was writing the post while Strono was doing his & posted mine 1 minute after his. Sorry guys, you get 3 for the price of one for this game. Good to laugh at one's self once in a while. :silly:

Last edit: by puppy.

Round EP versus the Peel Chunder Dockers 10 years 10 months ago #17413

• ruddiger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Thats okay Pup, as i said earlier, i understand. After last Sundays performance, as freeze said, it obviously affected me more than i thought. As Freeze pointed out that i wasted my time letting you in on your "obvious" typo.

Maybe the cold in New Zealand is affecting freeze too, as he seemed to miss the fact that i was having a harmless dig at you, and in turn could be seen as strange that he would waste his time pointing out this fact to me!

Now i am getting confused. Hopefully all will be back to normal after tommorows game against Peel....

Round EP versus the Peel Chunder Dockers 10 years 10 months ago #17423

• Freezin
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
living in a rugby oasis like NZ ruddiger....one has a lot of time to waste, I'm sad to say!! :lol: .......fair due, you were only having a dig at pup...sorry for the dig myself......

....fingers crossed order can be restored this pm with a win over Peel at home.....christ our home form has been terrible to say the least......oh well let me see who's playing on the telly this pm....oh good, South Canterbury v Mid Canterbury.....that should be cracking viewing.....who else can I nit pick at in the mean time? :P

Round EP versus the Peel Chunder Dockers 10 years 10 months ago #17540

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
great win against peel....after an even first 3 quarters we blew them away in the last
dalziel outstanding
goughy after another injury scare also in the best
youngy again better for the run
lots of credible efforts all over the park for us

great to see us bounce back from last weeks effort

Round EP versus the Peel Chunder Dockers 10 years 10 months ago #17545

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
When Youngy went off I thought "shoot - here we go again" - hope there's nothing serious even tho he did come back on. Goughy - just continues to burn. How do people think he's going in the Sandover so far?
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 1763 guests and one member online

• Freezin

Newest Footy Recruits

• AbrahamErype
  • whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric