Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

EF WAFL/AFL 10 years 10 months ago #17094

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Noticed a SD side mixed with WAFL/AFL guys here's my stab at a similiar EF side....

Stephen McPharlin Dodd (FB)

Ibbottsen Taylor D Swallow (HB)

J Simpson Black Dalziell (Centre)

Masten Ryder McGough (HF)

R.O'Brien Kennedy Young (FF)

Sandi A Swallow Kerr (Foll)

Res: Dick, Anthony, Paparone, Sheppard, Palmer,Yeo, Brennan, Eardley,Cassisi, Hardingham, Marsh, Howson, Menagola & Chalwell( ;) )

no doubt missed a few

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Freezin.

EF WAFL/AFL 10 years 10 months ago #17196

• joan trieste
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
jonathon griffen - not worthy freezin?

EF WAFL/AFL 10 years 10 months ago #17197

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015

Freezin wrote: Noticed a SD side mixed with WAFL/AFL guys here's my stab at a similiar EF side....

Res: Dick, Anthony, Paparone, Sheppard, Palmer,Yeo, Brennan, Eardley,Cassisi, Hardingham, Marsh, Howson, Menagola & Chalwell( ;) )

no doubt missed a few

Pretty decent side Freezin, what a spine! They would certainly be hard to beat... Challenge now open to the other 7 WAFL teams supporters to come up with a side with all their current AFL players topped up with guys who are in the WAFL team. Interesting exercise

EF WAFL/AFL 10 years 10 months ago #17266

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
ok Joan if you must......Griffen in .....Chalwell out :S ......simply missed big Griff Joan......as we will next year when he is at Peel......hopefully Paul Johnson accepts and signs that contract I posted him the other day to play for EF in 2014! ;) ......ok it's in NZ dollars.....but isn't that better than sitting on the bench watching the likes of Lycett and McInnes getting more game time than you?

EF WAFL/AFL 10 years 10 months ago #17271

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Freezin wrote: Noticed a SD side mixed with WAFL/AFL guys here's my stab at a similiar EF side....

Taylor Bob Johnson Lally
Lester Smith Lewis Wilson
Lawrence Sorrell ?
? Green ?
Green ? ?
Clarke Regan Buhagiar

no doubt missed a few

Could not think of all the players but someone will fix, one against the other , great game
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

EF WAFL/AFL 10 years 10 months ago #17276

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
great effort Grump

Hollins and Bomber on the centreline
Wrensted, Mellody, Browning, Ellis, Brennan, Bennett, Mainwaring, Harding, Sewell, Rankin, Tregenza, Christie and Bilich are all worthy candidates

.....plus my favourites in Rod Lester-Smith, Graham Kickett, Billy Jones, Glen Hoult, Merv Carrott and Peter Lecras.....lots and lots of others no doubt.

no go would be Glen Durnthaler....geez that fella gave me and still does some really bad nightmares!!

Last edit: by Freezin.

EF WAFL/AFL 10 years 10 months ago #17282

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Freezin wrote: great effort Grump

Wrensted, Mellody, Browning, Ellis, Brennan, Bennett, Mainwaring, Harding, Sewell, Rankin, Tregenza, Christie and Bilich are all worthy candidates

.....plus my favourites in Rod Lester-Smith, Graham Kickett, Billy Jones, Glen Hoult, Merv Carrott and Peter Lecras.....lots and lots of others no doubt.

no go would be Glen Durnthaler....geez that fella gave me and still does some really bad nightmares!!

I see the names you have put in and it is scary, mmmm, I would probably back the old team.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

EF WAFL/AFL 10 years 10 months ago #17283

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

anchorman wrote: What about Fasolo Freez!!surely he would get a berth wouldn't he? ;)
Maybe before Masten or Obrien!!!

Alex Fasolo......geez another one I've missed.....too many to remember I say....way too many to remember.....can see Paddy Cripps, Jared Jansen, Jonathon Marsh and Richie Bourne probably going the same way too at the end of the year.....when will it ever stop!

EF WAFL/AFL 10 years 10 months ago #17287

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230
Woewodin, Black, Cousins.. 3 brownlow medallists in a decade.. not to mention Kerrs 2 runner ups.. Hasleby.. Sandilands (actually from the Tigers zone), Swallows, Mcpharlin, Chick, Ryder, blah blah blah, what other club in the country could boast that sort of talent this century?
Just goes to show that a really strong zone in wafl certainly doesnt lead to flags, in fact the sharks won a spoon or two over that time. You almost want that really good "middle of the road" talent that for some silly reasons never get that chance at the highest level. Like Subi had, like we've had.
The best Tigers in the country i can think of would be Fyfe and O'Brien. After that there's bugger all of any note in the afl.
And i think Black is by far the best of all those Sharks.

EF WAFL/AFL 10 years 10 months ago #17288

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

Freezin wrote: great effort Grump

Not sure freeze how it was possible you could have left out of that side the likes of- Alf Shiosaki, Mark Norsworthy, Bevan King, John Claessen, Glen Rodgers etc ..but Im guessing it was just an oversight!! ;)

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 289 guests and 2 members online

• Royals78
  • Mr AFL

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL