Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

foxtel cup 10 years 8 months ago #24644

• jardine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
just heard on radio that an ATM machine in the east fremantle footy club got stolen last night. you win 50grand, then lose 50 grand.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

foxtel cup 10 years 8 months ago #24650

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

westaussieguy wrote:

Singha wrote: I saw the ABC news from Adelaide last night - they gave good exposure to the game.
I wonder if our ABC even mentioned it?

Not sure as I never saw tv last night but can verify of not hearing any update scores or broadcast on radio. None at all!

I believe Sport FM 91.3 broadcasted the game.

Last edit: by swan42.

foxtel cup 10 years 8 months ago #24656

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10

swan42 wrote:

westaussieguy wrote:

Singha wrote: I saw the ABC news from Adelaide last night - they gave good exposure to the game.
I wonder if our ABC even mentioned it?

Not sure as I never saw tv last night but can verify of not hearing any update scores or broadcast on radio. None at all!

I believe Sport FM 91.3 broadcasted the game.

The 91.3 broadcast was thru a community station in SA and was of very bad quality. The game was also broadcast on ABC GRANDSTAND via Digital. I ended up listening to that as it was better quality and a better broadcast
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

foxtel cup 10 years 8 months ago #24700

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
Someone must of thought the 40,000 was in the ATM....lol

foxtel cup 10 years 8 months ago #24703

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

joan trieste wrote: Struggling to get my head around 2 goals 16. Deeper analysis would be much too painful so one to resign to the far recesses of my melon.

Oh dear joan, you've just sent me back into that pit of despair....2 goals 16
I still can't come to grips with it.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

foxtel cup 10 years 8 months ago #24727

• Skark Attack
  • Thank you received: 0

58shark wrote:

joan trieste wrote: Struggling to get my head around 2 goals 16. Deeper analysis would be much too painful so one to resign to the far recesses of my melon.

Oh dear joan, you've just sent me back into that pit of despair....2 goals 16
I still can't come to grips with it.

You know all is not well when Tommy Howlett who has been outstanding in the back line all year is put forward...

foxtel cup 10 years 8 months ago #24744

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
thing is Shark attack, considering EF had 12 scoring shots to West Adelaides 3 after half time, seems to me the ball wasn't much down Howletts way......thus no point wasting his presence watching the play from 50 metres away......get him up there.....worked for Stephen and his goal. Just sounded like the whole event got to the players and their ability to make good decisions under pressure.......disappointing considering that the likes of McGough, ROB, Doddy, Young etc were in and about EF forward line. Not pinning the blame on anyone, but surely after 1.6 in the 3rd and obviously kicking poorly again in the 4th, someone would of stepped in with a strong voice......definitely missed Hadley out there and Snuffy jnr.......

sadly 100k well and truly lossed through simply terrible kicking & decision making... .....be interested if this drives the team in pursuit of a finals birth even further......3 huge games coming up and lose 1 and EF season will be definitely on thin ice......not one to stir the pot :oops: , but if EF fail to make the finals this year......is this as far as Stavros can take the club?......great to make 2 GF, but in both games the occasion has really gotten to the players....v Cl a terrible first 20 mins, then catch up footy and then kicking 2.12 after half time v WA. I am a Malaxos fan, but unless Stavros can deliver in the next 12 months surely his tenure must come under the micro scope......

Last edit: by Freezin.

foxtel cup 10 years 8 months ago #24777

• Royals78
  • Thank you received: 3
Doesn't help when you bomb the ball in. The one time they didn't rush and used the ball from outside the 50m resulted in a goal to Stephen. Funny that!

foxtel cup 10 years 8 months ago #24883

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89

jardine wrote: just heard on radio that an ATM machine in the east fremantle footy club got stolen last night. you win 50grand, then lose 50 grand.

it would be safe to say jardine that the atm would have some kind of insurance cover mate
The following user(s) said Thank You: Royals78

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 246 guests and 2 members online

• Whitey
  • Time For a Flag

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977