Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Demons Be Gone 10 years 11 months ago #13322

• Dazzler
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 391
I'm really looking forward to this game. Claremont are a highly skilled team who run and spread like no other in the league. Perth have really improved their skills this season and they run. A few unknown quantities in both teams with a fair few new players so will be interesting to see how the teams match up.

Seen Claremont a couple of times this season and for me the key man to stop, amongst plenty, is Murphy. Gets a tonne of the ball and runs really hard. Also an expert at doing the turtle and drawing free kicks.

Reckon Claremont will be keen to smack down the emerging new challenger so I'm expecting this to be high intensity from the start. Extra few days rest for the Demons might help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Demons Be Gone 10 years 11 months ago #13326

• Time For a Flag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The VFL is not the AFL
  • Thank you received: 133
Lost by a lazy 149 points last time we played.

To turn this around would be immense.

I thought we could beat them last time and I was wrong. Very wrong. I think that game saw people walk away from the club. Always sad to see that. I hope this game could see a few return.

However I still know nothing about the Claremont Personal excepting Silvani, Medhurst Brown and Jones.

Glad Mitchell wont be there to show us how it is done again.
Victorians still laugh at West Aussies because of the way we bailed out the vfl and then allowed it to be called it the AFL!

Demons Be Gone 10 years 11 months ago #13342

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

Dazzler wrote: I'm really looking forward to this game. Claremont are a highly skilled team who run and spread like no other in the league. Perth have really improved their skills this season and they run. A few unknown quantities in both teams with a fair few new players so will be interesting to see how the teams match up.

Seen Claremont a couple of times this season and for me the key man to stop, amongst plenty, is Murphy. Gets a tonne of the ball and runs really hard. Also an expert at doing the turtle and drawing free kicks.

Reckon Claremont will be keen to smack down the emerging new challenger so I'm expecting this to be high intensity from the start. Extra few days rest for the Demons might help.

You're dead right dazzler in regards to Murphy ducking his head & the weak as p!ss WAFL umpires give him a free kick for a high tackle EVERY SINGLE BLOODY TIME!! :angry:
I actually hope someone fills him in big time next time he tries that turtle head rubbish & since when did they change the rules regarding being able to duck your head & still recieve high free's or is it just Murphy, Foster, Richardson et al who keep on recieving them??

Demons Be Gone 10 years 11 months ago #13351

• Ol Boy
  • Thank you received: 0

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Dazzler wrote: I'm really looking forward to this game. Claremont are a highly skilled team who run and spread like no other in the league. Perth have really improved their skills this season and they run. A few unknown quantities in both teams with a fair few new players so will be interesting to see how the teams match up.

You're dead right dazzler in regards to Murphy ducking his head & the weak as p!ss WAFL umpires give him a free kick for a high tackle EVERY SINGLE BLOODY TIME!! :angry:
I actually hope someone fills him in big time next time he tries that turtle head rubbish & since when did they change the rules regarding being able to duck your head & still recieve high free's or is it just Murphy, Foster, Richardson et al who keep on recieving them??

Sounds like a little bit of sour grapes there BH, you really think that only the Claremont boys are onto this turtle thing. Best you take the rose coloured glasses off and have a good look. Most midfielders are doing it, check it out the next time your boys are up and about, the Claremont boys are no orphans, they are just playing to the boys in whites rules so if your not doing it you miss out.

Demons Be Gone 10 years 11 months ago #13355

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
Ol Boy I have seen every team play at least twice this year & the only player to come close to being the umpires pet like those Claremont "duckers" would be Rory O'Brien! Its about time these weak as p!ss WAFL umpires stopped getting sucked in by that crap but I wont hold my breath!!

Demons Be Gone 10 years 11 months ago #13357

• Mr AFL
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145

Beasley Hutton wrote: Ol Boy I have seen every team play at least twice this year & the only player to come close to being the umpires pet like those Claremont "duckers" would be Rory O'Brien! Its about time these weak as p!ss WAFL umpires stopped getting sucked in by that crap but I wont hold my breath!!

So Kyle Hams as learnt nothing off his brother Ashton then :P :) :P haha That's a joke by the way :)

• Page:
Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 679 guests and one member online

• Mr AFL

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL