Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Who can stop the Tigers?? 10 years 11 months ago #13146

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102
Claremont do what Claremont have to do on the day.
Playing Peel probably doesnt get them pumped that much,yeah i know Peel beat them last season but sometimes i reckon when you are the top team you tend to go in cruise mode a bit and thats what they did Sunday,they did what they had to to win.
Make no mistake they are the best team in the comp and have a number of quality players to come back into that team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by 30plusyeardrought.

Who can stop the Tigers?? 10 years 11 months ago #13147

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
I am sure when Claremont get back Handley, Blackwell, Schammer, Bradshaw, McGovern and Laurie there will be some pretty tough competition for spots so i cant see them being complacent..

Who can stop the Tigers?? 10 years 11 months ago #13152

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Swans have had many thrashings at the hands of Claremont in our GF winning seasons. The point to note is that the finals and particularly the GF are significantly different to qualifying games.

If a team doesn't play with the necessary intensity then Claremont are very adept at hand out thrashings. If any team is to beat Claremont then they need that intenisty which occurs in finals' footy.

Certainly at this point in time Claremont are the team to beat; but it is a long season.

Who can stop the Tigers?? 10 years 11 months ago #13185

• Tigeriffic
  • Thank you received: 0

Demons Forever wrote: Tigeriffic, is there an air of invincibility at the Club?

I watched the game on Saturday and I am not sure that Claremont looked all that unbeatable.

Yes I know you have players out but you do have a reserves team that has been dominant in recent years.

I would not necessarily get complacent if I were Claremont, there are teams out there that might just give you a run for your money.

We ourselves are looking forward to the challenge to see where we are at.

We're not that stupid mate - that attitude will kill you and it cost us a flag in 2010. Marc Webb is a very smart operator and will know that arrogance is a real danger so in answer to your question - no there definitely isn't.

Great start but it's just that, will we lose games? of course we will every side has a bad week. Are we happy with where we are, hell yes who wouldn't be happy at 6 from 6.

Who can stop the Tigers?? 10 years 11 months ago #13187

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
Its a wrap for the Tiges , back to back, last flag before they get cleaned out by the host deal.

Who can stop the Tigers?? 10 years 11 months ago #13199

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Peel lost that game on Sun by kicking 0.5 in the last......Cl just showed that like all sides, if you play them close and apply the pressure, they will crack.....plenty of time for Cl to stumble....interesting to see Cl reserves depth isn't as formidible as in previous years.....usually their reserves are sitting pretty on top, not this year....only early days I know, but interesting all the same!

Who can stop the Tigers?? 10 years 11 months ago #13210

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10

Bazza wrote: Its a wrap for the Tiges , back to back, last flag before they get cleaned out by the host deal.

Long way to go yet but if it is a EF V CLA GF. Considering their lists could be interesting
EF Gave them a 9 goal start yet came back. The effort killed them. Cant see it happening again. CLA certainly had some GF experience going into that game as well.
EF will have the thoughts of what happened in 2012 in their minds.

Only team I can see who will give them a challenge. :(
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

Who can stop the Tigers?? 10 years 11 months ago #13211

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
agree cardy and then next year it'll be the start of total domination by the beagles and the dorks. we'll only lose Callum Sinclair but EF, CL, SD will really feel the pinch.

Who can stop the Tigers?? 10 years 11 months ago #13215

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
yeah but BC, Sinclair is worth half Subi's side at present don't you think? He's a bit of a one man band for Subi, without him you haven't got a decent ruck...Madut has got a few years to go yet.....

EF will be working hard to make the GF Cardy, they lack a quality tall up front, Griffen played a blinder in the GF last eyar, without him Cl would of won by 15 goals I reckon!

Who can stop the Tigers?? 10 years 11 months ago #13217

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
wont effect Swans at all, with Newman out for 8 weeks with a knee we have no afl listed players in our team at present unless Neale gets dropped or NicNat plays a game..

Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 311 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes