Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Falcon Hell 10 years 11 months ago #12342

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Ol Boy wrote: Get a grip Leedy, our bench was not that healthy either and yeh I'll grant you a few of the frees given early were poor descions, but that evened up and when the pressure came on we looked crap ?? Well if we looked crap and still came away with the 4 points that just makes you guys worse under the pressure we put on you. When you've proven yourselves against other last years finalist you can stand on your soap box but until then your the same as us only as good as the team you put on the park and today you couldn't get the job done.

No shit ! Clearly you didn't read my message carefully enough, if the game was at the Arena, we would most probably have won that game. I think we were good at sticking to the task and to get within 5 points in the last was testiment to that. The 50m penalty in the last qtr to put you in the goal square was an absolute disgrace and turned the game, Kerr just said to the umpire that the high tackle was because the CL player ducked into it (it happened in front of me) and the maggot was too precious and pinged him, Jesse Laurie had 3 spits at the umpire and they were lengthy debates and got nothing, consistency is nowhere !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Falcon Hell 10 years 11 months ago #12356

• kirbs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 17

hungrytiger wrote: no team this year in the wafl will get claremont any weaker than today and equal top garlic munchers couldnt match us minus mcginnity, schammer, silvagni, blackwell, browne, foster, bradshaw, mcgovern.......WEST PERTH WHOOOOOO. WE'RE FROM TIGERLAND BOOM BOOM BOOM

hope to get foster, browney, schammer and mcginnity next week.

Gee you know how to copy and paste, such a clever College boy.

Falcon Hell 10 years 11 months ago #12358

• Ol Boy
  • Thank you received: 0

Leedy wrote:

Ol Boy wrote: Get a grip Leedy, our bench was not that healthy either and yeh I'll grant you a few of the frees given early were poor descions, but that evened up and when the pressure came on we looked crap ?? Well if we looked crap and still came away with the 4 points that just makes you guys worse under the pressure we put on you. When you've proven yourselves against other last years finalist you can stand on your soap box but until then your the same as us only as good as the team you put on the park and today you couldn't get the job done.

No shit ! Clearly you didn't read my message carefully enough, if the game was at the Arena, we would most probably have won that game. I think we were good at sticking to the task and to get within 5 points in the last was testiment to that. The 50m penalty in the last qtr to put you in the goal square was an absolute disgrace and turned the game, Kerr just said to the umpire that the high tackle was because the CL player ducked into it (it happened in front of me) and the maggot was too precious and pinged him, Jesse Laurie had 3 spits at the umpire and they were lengthy debates and got nothing, consistency is nowhere !

Agree 100% about the consistancy, there never has been any whichever game you are at in the WAFL but thats what we've got. As far as playing at the arena goes I'm already looking forward to it. And was it Kerr that infringed or BARTHOLOMEW in the last, just looking for clarification, Jesse Laurie would have minded his P's & Q's when he did enquire about an umpiring decision or 3 so its all about how you talk to em

Falcon Hell 10 years 11 months ago #12366

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Ol Boy wrote:

Leedy wrote:

Agree 100% about the consistancy, there never has been any whichever game you are at in the WAFL but thats what we've got. As far as playing at the arena goes I'm already looking forward to it. And was it Kerr that infringed or BARTHOLOMEW in the last, just looking for clarification, Jesse Laurie would have minded his P's & Q's when he did enquire about an umpiring decision or 3 so its all about how you talk to em

Spot on about the language toward umpires, Kerr was the infringer I thought ! maybe your right and it was Razor ! One thing that would please all WP fans is we had a 100 point turn around from last time we met.

We have some serious injury problems now, another 3 from Saturday, we may come back to the pack in the next few weeks !

Falcon Hell 10 years 11 months ago #12387

• hungrytiger
haha at least our team have heart. with the mids out we had you should of murdered us.

Falcon Hell 10 years 11 months ago #12392

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

hungrytiger wrote: haha at least our team have heart. with the mids out we had you should of murdered us.

Who, Blackwell !!!

Falcon Hell 10 years 11 months ago #12419

• terror
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 30
Foster, schammer, Browne, mcginnity, silvagni as well.

Falcon Hell 10 years 11 months ago #12420

• Tigeriffic
  • Tigeriffic's Avatar Topic Author
Try Blackwell, Foster, Schammer, McGinnity, Silvagni and Browne plus Bradshaw who has been kicking 2 or 3 a game and Jeremy McGovern who was kicking 3 or 4.

Last edit: by Tigeriffic.

Falcon Hell 10 years 11 months ago #12444

• Just For Fun
Yes quite a few quality and seasoned players out of Claremont side on Saturday but shows great testimony to the kids who came in with Hugo Breakey and Liam Smith and of course Chidgzey back in the side. Some great depth and a well fought out game resulting in a win. Congratulations Claremont.

Falcon Hell 10 years 11 months ago #12475

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

terror wrote: Foster, schammer, Browne, mcginnity, silvagni as well.

McGinnity, Silvagni are AFL players so not your blokes (Mellington the same for us), Schammer yes, I missed him, Foster is a seagull of the highest order and Browne has played 3 games in 4 years !!!

Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 336 guests and 3 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Shark Tragic
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr