Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Anybody reports on the East Perth Game?? 10 years 11 months ago #11077

• Ol Boy
  • Ol Boy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Didn't get to make the drive up from the south west this last weekend anyone give a report on how the Tigers went and an update on young McGovern's injury ??????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anybody reports on the East Perth Game?? 10 years 11 months ago #11089

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
I believe a serious ankle injury (left leg) whereby needed to be stretchered from the ground. Was supposed to have had a MRI scan today to determine the true extent.
It's unfortunate to say, but don't hold your breath waiting for any Wafl news on the radio or television news broadcasts!

Anybody reports on the East Perth Game?? 10 years 11 months ago #11092

• Ol Boy
  • Ol Boy's Avatar Topic Author

westaussieguy wrote: I believe a serious ankle injury (left leg) whereby needed to be stretchered from the ground. Was supposed to have had a MRI scan today to determine the true extent.
It's unfortunate to say, but don't hold your breath waiting for any Wafl news on the radio or television news broadcasts!

Yeh watched the WAFL from the lounge room at Bremer Bay, but they had the AFL on the other channels, bloody stupid, and this week they have are playing a Friday night game at the same time Freo play the Bombers. How dumb are the WAFL surely there has to be something done here. Anyway really hope young McGovern's injury is not as bad as expected for his & our sakes, he has come out of the blocks firing this year.

Anybody reports on the East Perth Game?? 10 years 11 months ago #11185

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Just heard this. Claremont forward Jeremy McGovern is expected to miss more than a month of football after he fractured a leg in the Tigers' win against East Perth on Saturday. That's all I heard on it.

Anybody reports on the East Perth Game?? 10 years 11 months ago #11293

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Ol Boy wrote: Didn't get to make the drive up from the south west this last weekend anyone give a report on how the Tigers went and an update on young McGovern's injury ??????

Tiggers to quick slick and wanted the ball to much on the day, very impressive in all three grades.

Colts started really well but EP boys came back in second half, just not good enough with the spread of talent in the Dark Blue and Gold!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Anybody reports on the East Perth Game?? 10 years 11 months ago #11322

• hungrytiger
spoke to paddy mcginnity yesterday

hes had test today, hopefully he passed it will line up for either eagles or monts. he also said jeremy was facing up to 12 weeks on the sidelines with a fractured foot, now ive also seen reports some fractured leg and fractured ankle. not sure on the recovery differences but hope he makes a quick recovery. i dare say mitch andrews will come in to keep the same set up, will help seaby too and seabs can go fwd a bit more too. hope fos comes up too. dont think he was injured in last game just a flare up or tigntness in that back related hammy. All good should take care of a sinclair less subi. And by the way the game was good. We were dominating, but i will say we stuffed around with it a lot and made several coast to coast runs then kicked deep into the pockets instead of kicking toward open goals or target.
Attachments:

Anybody reports on the East Perth Game?? 10 years 11 months ago #11421

• Tigeriffic
B A Holt D Crawford S Fong
HB K Yu A Silvagni J Williams
C N Winmar J Murphy J Bradshaw
HF T Handley A Hamp M Davies
FF I Richardson C Jones P Medhurst
F M Seaby B Schammer L Blackwell
Int. P Mcginnity, R Neates, J Laurie, M Andrews, L Smith, N Chidgzey, C Sibosado,
In M Andrews, J Laurie, P Mcginnity, L Smith, N Chidgzey, C Sibosado,
Out J Thomson, A Browne, J Mcgovern,

Anybody reports on the East Perth Game?? 10 years 11 months ago #11424

• Tigeriffic
sorry forgot to say this is the side for Friday night Vs Subi

Anybody reports on the East Perth Game?? 10 years 11 months ago #11473

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836

Tigeriffic wrote: B A Holt D Crawford S Fong
HB K Yu A Silvagni J Williams
C N Winmar J Murphy J Bradshaw
HF T Handley A Hamp M Davies
FF I Richardson C Jones P Medhurst
F M Seaby B Schammer L Blackwell
Int. P Mcginnity, R Neates, J Laurie, M Andrews, L Smith, N Chidgzey, C Sibosado,
In M Andrews, J Laurie, P Mcginnity, L Smith, N Chidgzey, C Sibosado,
Out J Thomson, A Browne, J Mcgovern,

T-riffic thats a scary good line up, followers Seaby, Schammer, Blackwell and forwards, Richo, Jones & medhurst, we will be doing well to get within 10 goals unless it buckets down. Shame we dont get to see the Sinclair Seaby match up in te ruck, would have been great given Sinclair won the contest in the pre-season match.

Anybody reports on the East Perth Game?? 10 years 11 months ago #11481

• Tigeriffic
Yeah certainly is - Seaby has been an awesome pick up and hasn't played a bad game. Forward line will miss McGovern who has been consistently kicking 3 or 4 but Medhurst Richo and in particular Anton Hamp are also good for 3 or 4.

It's a mental game I think. We have won by 8 goals / 10 goals and 9 goals so for Subi to have a shot the Tigers need to just expect it to happen and you blokes get off to a flyer which has happened before.

I disagree with it being up against AFL footy because even though Tigers and Lion supporters may not actually go to Patersons I know a heap of Tiger regulars are not going tonight because they want to watch Friday night AFL on tv.

I bet you in the bar there will be plenty watching the AFL having a few beers and not watching the game there especially if its one sided.

I think there will be around 1500 there tonight.

• Page:
Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 489 guests and 5 members online

• Success Hill
  • Time For a Flag
  • Blackduck
  • Tiger Tales

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty