Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New Coach - Darren Harris 7 years 6 months ago #105575

• Southerner
  • Southerner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
Set to be announced pretty soon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Coach - Darren Harris 7 years 6 months ago #105665

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Will be interesting to see if Harris takes charge of the State team again next season? If he coaches Claremont.

New Coach - Darren Harris 7 years 6 months ago #105712

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 144
I don't think he will. The State role will probably go to someone else.

Last edit: by Mr AFL.

New Coach - Darren Harris 7 years 6 months ago #105726

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102
Definately a coach i wouldnt have minded at the Dees,reckon we tried to get him a couple of times but turned us down,cant blame him as we were well and truely a basket case and i suppose no finals for us in that time since has vindicated his not wanting the job.

Will get Claremont back up the ladder if appointed imo.

Last edit: by 30plusyeardrought.

New Coach - Darren Harris 7 years 6 months ago #105737

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350
Yeh what a load of bolony that old chestnut is. Nah I'm busy with work commitments (until a plumb job pops up). I've got a lot of time for Earl Spalding, no one else wanted the job, well not anyone with any decent credentials and he took it on. Your old man George I'm sure is looking down very proud of the job you are doing Earl. Hope a few Perth players come back and you get a few recruits you deserve.

Good luck to the Tigers, obviously a good get.
Get on your bike.

New Coach - Darren Harris 7 years 6 months ago #105745

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102

DD wrote: Yeh what a load of bolony that old chestnut is. Nah I'm busy with work commitments (until a plumb job pops up). I've got a lot of time for Earl Spalding, no one else wanted the job, well not anyone with any decent credentials and he took it on. Your old man George I'm sure is looking down very proud of the job you are doing Earl. Hope a few Perth players come back and you get a few recruits you deserve.

Good luck to the Tigers, obviously a good get.

Snakes 3rd year in 2017,its finals time no ifs,buts maybe's about it,near enough will not be good enough imo.

Yep Harris a step in grade from there last coach,has a good list to work with which helps.

Last edit: by 30plusyeardrought.

New Coach - Darren Harris 7 years 6 months ago #105755

• kirbs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 17
I know at at completely different level, but when i moved back to the bush, and teetering on retiring due to injuries from player a Club from neighbouring town, enquired to me to Coach, which I declined as busy first year back with work, then at me to play. Went to training, and could just see I did not want to end my career with that club, as they were struggling and in a bit of disarray, so never resumed playing. Sometimes it just does not feel right, and seeing how that Club went the next few years, pretty sure with the lack of support & effort from players i would have walked at some stage

• Page:
Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 361 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL