Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Kane Mitchell 7 years 7 months ago #103827

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116
He is in that twilight zone for me, too good for wafl but not "quite" afl standard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kane Mitchell 7 years 7 months ago #103844

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839
Spot on Unka, Brendan fewster was another one like that, dominated for WP but never made the step up.

Hopefully Kane goes back to CL and if so they will be a real force next year even with losing a bunch of their youngsters to the draft. All they need is more consistency and a coach who can instill a bit of killer instinct to finish off the close ones and they will be definite top 4 next year.

Kane Mitchell 7 years 7 months ago #103848

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Mudlark wrote: You don't even have to buy your recruits Chaddy,blokes like Redden,Giles,Colledge,Brown,Lamb,Mcginnity,Mackenzie,Cole,Jetta,Duggan,Adamson,Bennell,Brophy,Nelson just to name a few are given to your club,free of charge and with no points cap applying like it does to the 7 real WAFL clubs.If the Eagles grab Kane Mitchell which is a distinct possibility,then he would also be running around in black and blue colours next year.Just another bloody hyprocrite on this site!

You have to either a troll or a subi supporter, Chaddy's comment had nothing to with the alignment which well know sucks, he was commenting about the collingwood of the wafl buying up another player.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Kane Mitchell 7 years 7 months ago #103857

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

Grump wrote:

Mudlark wrote: You don't even have to buy your recruits Chaddy,blokes like Redden,Giles,Colledge,Brown,Lamb,Mcginnity,Mackenzie,Cole,Jetta,Duggan,Adamson,Bennell,Brophy,Nelson just to name a few are given to your club,free of charge and with no points cap applying like it does to the 7 real WAFL clubs.If the Eagles grab Kane Mitchell which is a distinct possibility,then he would also be running around in black and blue colours next year.Just another bloody hyprocrite on this site!

You have to either a troll or a subi supporter, Chaddy's comment had nothing to with the alignment which well know sucks, he was commenting about the collingwood of the wafl buying up another player.

Grump we are the punching bags.Everyone has been fixated on us and $ubi keep recruiting and winning premierships.Calling me a hypocrite is a bit rich.I have declared I don't like the alignment and will be happy when it will be finished.Hopefully we go to a ten team comp with the eagles stand alone and peel becoming the dockers stand alone team but with their junior zones redistributed.

Kane Mitchell 7 years 7 months ago #103860

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357

chaddy22 wrote:

Grump wrote:

Grump we are the punching bags.Everyone has been fixated on us and $ubi keep recruiting and winning premierships.Calling me a hypocrite is a bit rich.I have declared I don't like the alignment and will be happy when it will be finished.Hopefully we go to a ten team comp with the eagles stand alone and peel becoming the dockers stand alone team but with their junior zones redistributed.

Good call Chaddy, I don't want to see Perth become the Eagles reserves side when they move into Lathlain. Some think it is inevitable but I don't buy it one bit. The logical way to go is the Eagles to field their own stand alone side (where they get the players from is up for debate), Peel because they are a failed experiment from a WAFL team point of view should remain aligned with Fremantle and then we get rid of the bye. I think the WAFL competition is the poorer without a traditional East Perth side.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Kane Mitchell 7 years 7 months ago #103879

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
I suggested the ten team competition with the Eagles having their own side and Fremantle taking over Peel about three years ago Chaddy. From memory it wasn't that popular but I reckon it would be looked on more favourably today with what we have seen happen over the last 2-3 years.

Kane Mitchell 7 years 7 months ago #103885

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Mr AFL wrote: I suggested the ten team competition with the Eagles having their own side and Fremantle taking over Peel about three years ago Chaddy. From memory it wasn't that popular but I reckon it would be looked on more favourably today with what we have seen happen over the last 2-3 years.

To respond directly to Mr AFL's comments and not to hijack the topic too much. It is even less popular with me now than 2-3 years ago. For those who want a 10 team competition where do the Eagles get their top-up players from? What happens to the colts' and ressies' competitions as the Eagles and Dockers WOULD NOT have ressies' and colts' teams? Apparently Peel are playing in a final on Sunday.

Kane Mitchell 7 years 7 months ago #103889

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
swan42: very true -- the other problem is that such a proposal involves the Eagles being treatted differentlly to the Dockers, which, naturally, is not something they would relish.

Kane Mitchell 7 years 7 months ago #103898

• Tiger of old
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 230
Unfortunately for us the whispers I have heard through the club grapevine are that Mitchell is going to travel the world next season if not on an afl list

Kane Mitchell 7 years 7 months ago #104021

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839

Tiger of old wrote: Unfortunately for us the whispers I have heard through the club grapevine are that Mitchell is going to travel the world next season if not on an afl list

can understand his thinking but would be a great shame as he would add a great deal to the WAFL comp being a former Sandover medalist.

Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 385 guests and 2 members online

• Sand Surfer

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977