Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Claremont oval 7 years 1 month ago #114933

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839

Tiger of old wrote: Official word from the club is now that the opening game will be round 12 10th June against East Fremantle, fingers crossed.
We will lose three home games - against subi to be played at shark park, against peel to be played at freo oval, and against Perth to be played at freo oval.

That's a real shame TOO, really looking forward to seeing the new development, had you guys right up in the top 3 but this could mean a slower start than expected, still think your definite finalists, especially after poaching Subi premiership player Charlie Lefanu ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Claremont oval 7 years 1 month ago #115009

• Tiger of old
  • Thank you received: 230
Yep very happy to pick up le fanu, all I know about him is what I've gathered from you subi boys on this site and he sounds like a reliable and consistent defender from a dual premiership outfit - happy to pick up that!
not alot dual club players between us two, the last I can recall being neil marshall to you blokes and luke toia coming to us

Claremont oval 7 years 1 month ago #115025

• Tiger of old
  • Thank you received: 230
Derek? I know dale was very briefly at subi, but derek also?

Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 275 guests and one member online

• alahoy

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977