Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Congratulations 8 years 1 month ago #88776

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

Tiger of old wrote:

pjaye wrote: Congratulations to Claremont on forming a guard of honour with the East Perth side to chair off Wulfy . Very sporting and it was appreciated by the members .

Wulff is one of those rare players that I think even west Perth supporters like (?), I've seen many a player as tough, but none tougher. Can stand proudly alongside the toughest footballers to have come out of east Perth over 150 years.
Even as a Claremont supporter it was very deflating and sad to see him playing his record breaking game with west coast pulling the puppet strings
Shame Howson

The alignment is not perfect. Example Rowan Powell was playing in the finals for east perth last year.He gets delisted by west coast and goes back to Claremont and has to play reserves. Mitch Carter went back to souths last year and played several ressies games before he could crack a league game.We could go back to the old system but all clubs would then have to march to the beat of the eagles and dockers. Claremont especially upset the eagles more then once. eagles and dockers having their own stand alone teams was always a better idea for all clubs provided funding was ok.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 567 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977