Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

CEO required 9 years 4 months ago #57756

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
well well well ... Fatboy always was a dickhead so he'll fit in seamlessly :lol: I still remember the arsewipe & that ugly self taught kicking style

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

CEO required 9 years 4 months ago #57759

• Jimmy Boag
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Your dad sounds like a wonderful guy southerner, please stick to the topic, Claremont's CEO leaving.

CEO required 9 years 4 months ago #57760

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

Freezin wrote: I reckon either of Todd or Clay could of easily joined in on that 4th quarter goal feast EF had against SD in the 1st semi....apparently it was that freakin easy BH ;) ..... even my 8 yr old nephew was itching to jump over the fence to snag his share :lol:

.......though I think Malaxos needed him the following week to show the seniors how to kick straight in that 7.26 debacle v Subi :oops:

Your nephew would have been 20 years younger than the next youngest player for Old Easts that day then freeze ..Stav doesnt like to play too many boys under the age of 28!!

CEO required 9 years 4 months ago #57761

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
He's a fat Dickhead who's eating too many Pies :)

CEO required 9 years 4 months ago #57763

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Come on BH you know as well as I, that if SD weren't skint, the likes of "youngsters" in Kraks, Twomey,Hilda and Robinson wouldn't of whored themselves else where....Harding even went on record saying SD had to look within player wise this year due to the club having no money to recruit....Funny thing is, if those 4 28 plus yr olds, plus another golden oldie in Ames were playing in that 1st semi, SD wouldnt of choked like they did in that last quarter........benefits of being 28 plus I guess..... :silly:

Pretty rough on Shimmon there southerner, apparently for being a dickhead and a fat arsed pie eater he was well respected down at Cl........can think of another fat arsed pie eating dickhead who was well respected down at your club........similar height to Shimmon as well........think he went by the name of Brian Ciccotosto.......though his kicking skills were a tad prettier than EF new CEO :)

Last edit: by Freezin.

CEO required 9 years 3 months ago #58740

• Jimmy Boag
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dean Horsington has been appointed CEO. Formerly General Manager of Football Business & Sponsorship.

CEO required 9 years 3 months ago #58887

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
So what camp is Horsington in Dollars or Marshalls. Been at least 50 years since there had been a political stink at Tiger land. Seems they are finding there claws. what sis the expected result JB

CEO required 9 years 3 months ago #58895

• Jimmy Boag
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

astro wrote: So what camp is Horsington in Dollars or Marshalls. Been at least 50 years since there had been a political stink at Tiger land. Seems they are finding there claws. what sis the expected result JB

They'll all have a group hug at next week's AGM :)

Last edit: by Jimmy Boag.

CEO required 9 years 3 months ago #58940

• Above and Beyond
  • Thank you received: 0
Does Darcy Coffey take Dean Horsingtons role now?

CEO required 9 years 3 months ago #58941

• Tiger of old
  • Thank you received: 230

Above and Beyond wrote: Does Darcy Coffey take Dean Horsingtons role now?

Apparently he's the front runner

Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 509 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL