Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Blackwell , Foster , Handley & Orzel to retire 9 years 6 months ago #56422

• Tiger of old
  • Thank you received: 230
I reckon Blackwell was very unlucky not to win or tie for the sandover . Should have got at least one vote in that final game against East Perth.
Will be a huge loss for us, and a loss for the wafl too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Blackwell , Foster , Handley & Orzel to retire 9 years 6 months ago #56471

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
Blackwell has been one of the best WAFL players over the last 10 years. If they were to do a new best 25 list he would definitely come under consideration for selection. Only problem is, who does he replace.

Blackwell , Foster , Handley & Orzel to retire 9 years 6 months ago #56475

• Tiger of old
  • Thank you received: 230
I can't recall the best 25 list mr afl, but I put him ahead of Jaxon crabb at tiger land and I think he was in that 25

Blackwell , Foster , Handley & Orzel to retire 9 years 6 months ago #56824

• waflover
  • Thank you received: 1
The expectation when the Budget did the Top 25 of the last 25 list was that they would add a player each year ie Top 26 of the Last 26, then Top 27 of the Last 27 etc. They basically handed the whole idea to the WAFL, who, perhaps unsurprisingly, have done nothing with it. As a result, you wouldn't have needed to drop someone from the list to fit Blackwell in. The list was compiled from the years 1987-2011, so you could now add three players. I'm not a Tigers fan, but would certainly have Blackwell as one of those three. Who else would you add? I might post this in the general chat section too...

• Page:
Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 437 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977