Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

National draft combine 9 years 8 months ago #50129

• gobione
  • gobione's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Only two from claremont invited to National Draft Mitch Mc Govern and Francis Watson only 12 in total from WA. :blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

National draft combine 9 years 8 months ago #50137

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
That is no suprise considering WA performance at the recent carnival......dont forget Waterman will go to EP as a father/son pick, I guess that is a done deal and all the other clubs know that.......I'd say as a first rounder too.......reckon Cl should give the kid a debut soon though, if you guys dont he will be remembered for making his league debut as an EP player!

National draft combine 9 years 8 months ago #50140

• Tiger of old
  • Thank you received: 230
I don't think waterman is as much a certainty as you think freezin. There may be concerns about his lack of size and pace... Actually that's the kind of player the eagles like to target it seems.
Brenden abbot will be drafted, hopefully not by a local club

National draft combine 9 years 8 months ago #50147

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Tiger of old wrote: I don't think waterman is as much a certainty as you think freezin. There may be concerns about his lack of size and pace... Actually that's the kind of player the eagles like to target it seems.
Brenden abbot will be drafted, hopefully not by a local club

Waterman was subject of discussion on the broadcast last saturday and all three commentators said what you have stated. I have seen last year and again this year and frankly he is not what any AFL team woulod be looking for, lots of possies but use is an issue.

I would have thought hardisty was a certain but what would I know!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

National draft combine 9 years 8 months ago #50327

• Jimmy Boag
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Really short on pace is what those who've seen him keep saying, but knows how to get the ball.

National draft combine 9 years 8 months ago #50334

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
a couple of the dad's of EF colts players reckoned the same ...gets a lot of it but is slow and may get found out at the highest level

• Page:
Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 533 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977