Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

R4 East Fremantle V Claremont 10 years 4 weeks ago #38758

• Jimmy Boag
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
B: Yu Franz Abbott
HB: Holt Willett Taylor
C: Fong Ledger Neates
HF: Richardson Hamp Davies
F: Orzel Seaby Bradshaw
R: D.Cameron Aitchison Blackwell

INT: Bentley L.Cameron Daniher Foster Macallister Williams Yeo

So far...we've been thumped, we've won ugly, we've been thumped....a pattern :unsure:

Not sure where the goals are going to come fron. No Murphy, big out. The 2nd Cameron may get a chance. Young Daniher had 30 plus touches in the Magoos last week, so he may get the nod.
Ugly day last Saturday, all 3 sides lost.
Monts by 12 points :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

R4 East Fremantle V Claremont 10 years 4 weeks ago #38760

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1198
Good to see young Daniher in that side

R4 East Fremantle V Claremont 10 years 3 weeks ago #38813

• Tiger of old
  • Thank you received: 230
don't understand why Hamp is still the number one forward. for a start he's too small and weak, secondly he's barely seen the ball in the first few rounds. why isn't brooks given a try? at least he's a big bastard. I hope McAllister gets a game just because our forward line needs some height and weight.
j b, have you heard anything about how bad Murphy's injury is?

Last edit: by Tiger of old.

R4 East Fremantle V Claremont 10 years 3 weeks ago #38823

• Jimmy Boag
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Agree on Hamp, I'm not a fan. Looks lost up forward,don't think he's kicked a goal yet. I've been calling for Brooks to be given a crack. 200cm crashing a pack and you'd feel it. Why sign a guy who turns 30 then leave him in the Magoos? Play him for 4 weeks and see how he goes. Play hamp in the backline, see if he's another Crawford. Crawford looked lost up forward, then they played hem down back and it clicked.
Saw Murphy come off in the 1st, watched him jog up and down the boundary, no obvious limp or distress. Heard there was no visible limp after the game, so I've got no idea. Wouldn't it be nice if the WAFL put an injury list on their site and update it? No chance!
What's the go with Starcevich?
They've named Seaby up forward, is he carrying an injury?
Forward line is a real worry, so far 9, 10 and 6 goals,that's a worry.

R4 East Fremantle V Claremont 10 years 3 weeks ago #38826

• Tiger of old
  • Thank you received: 230
Thats a good call jb and one of the oldest coaching tricks in the book, play the struggling forward in defence. He's got the height, pace and mobility to match up well on a range of forwards, hasn't got the physical strength that Crawford had to work with.
Starcevich was on crutches at joondalup so i presume he's still a few weeks away.

R4 East Fremantle V Claremont 10 years 3 weeks ago #38911

• puppy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
Unfortunately I couldn't make the game today & missed out on seeing a big win. I would be interested to hear from supporters of both clubs about their take on the game.

R4 East Fremantle V Claremont 10 years 3 weeks ago #38925

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Like you pup, I couldn't make to the game as well. I did hear however, that ROB got constantly mugged in full view of the umps. Apparently this I legal now...or at least this week :silly: Still, maybe we had those horrible umps that the Swannies normally get :P
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

R4 East Fremantle V Claremont 10 years 3 weeks ago #38932

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2876

58shark wrote: Like you pup, I couldn't make to the game as well. I did hear however, that ROB got constantly mugged in full view of the umps. Apparently this I legal now...or at least this week :silly: Still, maybe we had those horrible umps that the Swannies normally get :P

Yet again Swans had less free kicks than our opposition despite winning unlike the umpires pets down at Moss St!! ;)

R4 East Fremantle V Claremont 10 years 3 weeks ago #38939

• Custodian
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 76
I thought the free kicks were split fairly evenly today. Yes ROB was put down at least half a dozen times well off the ball. It appeared to be a deliberate Claremont strategy. He did not appear to get much protection from the umpires. Although there are times he does initiate the contact himself.

R4 East Fremantle V Claremont 10 years 3 weeks ago #39012

• Jimmy Boag
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Going to be a long season :S Can't see where we're going to kick goals .So far 9, 10, 6 and 9 in the 4 games. Oh well, we've been spoilt since the late 70's missing the finals only a few times.
Magoos and Colts both won....something

• Page:
Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 292 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog
  • FremantlesFinest